Search found 6 matches

by mark atkins
Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: New wide boards: Gecko, Firemove etc
Replies: 51
Views: 16899

Hey Joostio & KC, Thanks so much for weighing in!! I think the best would be to demo the skis... I know the Blizzards rip hard in wide open spaces;- I had similar concerns re:- the Cochise 185s in trees;- I thought that maybe going for the 177s would help with this, but I feel that going that short ...
by mark atkins
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: New wide boards: Gecko, Firemove etc
Replies: 51
Views: 16899

Cochise 185

Hey KC, Did you sell a pair of 185 Blizzard Cochise a sort time ago on one of the ski forums?? -asking b/c I was thinking of buying a pair given all of the hype & was wondering if there was something you didn't like about them. For me this ski would be mostly for Mt. Washington & Whistler... Cheers ...
by mark atkins
Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Pumps
Replies: 1
Views: 1025

pumps for sale in Kite Sale Forum

pumps for sale in Kite Sale Forum
by mark atkins
Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Olympic sailing class considerations
Replies: 77
Views: 19133

Hey Greg, Totally getting worked over at work... With any luck, I'll hit Kook St. @ 5pm. If the wind holds up, it might be 6M weather for me, in which case, I'll probably leave the raceboard in the van given my novice abilities!! Later this week is looking good though so let's keep in touch ...
by mark atkins
Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Olympic sailing class considerations
Replies: 77
Views: 19133

Thanks for all the assistance & advice Greg! Also a big thanks to Marty for the jet ski assist when it got too light to relaunch... Friday was really fun, but wow what a learning curve! High Speed downwind runs on the race boards is reminiscent of my formula days, albeit a bit scarier. Greg, if you ...
by mark atkins
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: NITINAHT WINDFEST 2008
Replies: 7
Views: 3517

Can't wait to check this out!!
Never had a chance to go in years past & I heard that this by far has been the best organized and best attended event in our area.....