Search found 66 matches

by Kiterkliff
Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:51 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: line lengths
Replies: 4
Views: 1446

i am using 27's also. Somehow I ended up with shorter rear lines. Thats what happens when its sunny, not windy and you have had too many luckies!!
Thanks for the help!
C.
by Kiterkliff
Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:46 pm
Topic: line lengths
Replies: 4
Views: 1446

line lengths

Have been experimenting with with my lines lengths between front and rear (again) and seems like my kite just isnt pulling upwind or is as powered up. Any body got some ideas to save me more experiments on the water?
C.
by Kiterkliff
Wed May 17, 2006 6:48 pm
Topic: Lost Chicken loop bit
Replies: 0
Views: 730

Lost Chicken loop bit

Any one find a chicken loop and pin assembly for a flexifoil bar? I forgot it in my haste last time up at nitinat. Should be around the area by the 1st big root where the kites get set up.

Thanks, will reward with beer!
by Kiterkliff
Thu May 04, 2006 3:42 pm
Topic: Kite Repair
Replies: 5
Views: 1518

Kite Repair

Put my kite into the rubarb, anyone know of a good kite repair place on the island? I'm up in cumberland but anywhere on the island will work.
Cliff
by Kiterkliff
Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:03 pm
Topic: Comox Scene
Replies: 9
Views: 2641

Cool! I will be all moved in on Saturday and looking forward to getting on the water! I'm flying the flexifoil strikes.

C.
by Kiterkliff
Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 am

Thanks all,
Will give you a call Dan, generally i'm always good for a beer or three.
by Kiterkliff
Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:58 pm

Comox Scene

Hey,
Just bought a house in Cumberland. Whats the scoop on Comox spit? Does the Lake work too (Comox). Other locations close by? Looking forward to getting up there!

C.
by Kiterkliff
Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Sewage Treatment - Do we need it?
Replies: 59
Views: 10861

I (we) are paying for ski jumps, bobsled tracks that will never be used again, A highway on the mainland thats going to push $700 mil by the time its done, A building of 1000 people who each make $100,000 a year to think up legislation that only gets used 4.7% of the time.................. We can su...
by Kiterkliff
Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:54 pm
Topic: Ski / Kite Expedition 2006
Replies: 1
Views: 821

Ski / Kite Expedition 2006

Like to snow kite?

Check out this trip for the spring

http://www.skypilotkiteboarding.com/mod ... ode=nested
by Kiterkliff
Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:52 pm
Topic: Helmets
Replies: 29
Views: 6974

Got in a great day a squamish today sporting the lid. Didnt even know it was there. Had a good conversation on the beach with one of the guys there. Helmets protect you 99% of the time which is pretty good odds..........so one in every 100 days you could bash your head?.............mmmm Anyway, im n...
by Kiterkliff
Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:20 pm

I honestly dont get the geek factor too but it is a mind set that is a reality. Puchout system? initially there was no way to get out of the system It was way too quick. I managed to get away with a bunch of stitches and a big ass bruise this time.
by Kiterkliff
Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:50 pm

Helmets

Today i had a close call I will share with you. First off I do own a helmet and i wear it.........sometimes.....If im going out for a session of loops i will wear it for example. The wierd thing is that today driving to Nitinat I was asking myself why I dont wear it all the time? Is there one single...
by Kiterkliff
Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 pm
Topic: Broken head needs ride
Replies: 2
Views: 949

Broken head needs ride

I got trucked out of Nitinat today after bashing my head open on the beach and need a ride back on Tomorrow (friday) to get my truck back. Anyone going that could pick me up in youbou.
Cliff
by Kiterkliff
Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:26 am
Topic: Nitinat road Closed
Views: 1742

Reports up, talked to rent a cop....see you there....basically go south side if you dont want tar on your car....if you have a piece of crap you dont care about then go North

Road Link
http://members.shaw.ca/cowichancam/
by Kiterkliff
Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Topic: Nitinat road Closed
Views: 1742

Check my web cam page in the morning. There is a road report on there. I will ride down to the rent a cop around 0830 to see what the deal is.

link
http://members.shaw.ca/cowichancam/