Search found 511 matches

by thankgodiatepastafobreaky
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:16 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: La Ventana
Replies: 4
Views: 1120

Re: La Ventana

Yes LV and El Sargento are very busy now. If you are renting a car you can drive upwind (north) to several beaches that are not as busy. I have stayed for 8 years at what they now call La Tuna beach or Palapa Beach or Figtree Beach but it is so busy I won't be staying there anymore. My approach the ...
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:31 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Is it selfish to chase the wind? Join our interactive doc
Replies: 5
Views: 1914

Re: Is it selfish to chase the wind? Join our interactive doc

...but but... my partner might see this. :shock: ..ok emailed my story... included the summary here: In short if you are single and in love with kiting you need to search for a partner with the same passion to head off future disagreement. If you are already hooked up and you discover this new love ...
Mon May 08, 2023 11:32 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: new leash: Anchorman 9 wing anchor invention with swivel
Replies: 6
Views: 1851

new leash: Anchorman 9 wing anchor invention with swivel

This is cool! Go ride the swell without your wing and circle back to it. Anyone here at that stage??

Sat May 29, 2021 6:59 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: LOST North kitesurf board
Replies: 1
Views: 1635

maybe a photo from the internet images Kev? So we will instantly recognize it.
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:08 pm
Topic: Closures (Covid-19)
Replies: 42
Views: 25503

Nitinaht Girl: Access to Nitinaht is by overnight reservation only. No day trippers unfortunately - Wednesday April 07, 3:46PM Windsurfish: What will the status at Nitinaht be for day trip sailing for island residents? - Wednesday April 07, 3:29PM Nitinaht Girl: The RV sites are at the beginning of ...
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:30 am
Topic: Mystic Gear Order
Replies: 3
Views: 2669

I have had 2 Mystic Star Harnesses. They are similar to the Session Harness with the lower diaper part so it doesn't ride up. That lower part is black so it blends in so you still look cool. :D 8) :?
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:26 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Spin-out problems
Replies: 8
Views: 3432

cavitation city!? :shock:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:54 pm
Topic: Proposed Clover Point upgrades from city of victoria
Replies: 18
Views: 8789

Maybe the Victoria wind community needs to get a prioritized list of their needs and wishes together? Have it well documented in a clear, concise report and present it to the city council. I think the city values the amazing show the wind community puts on for the public and Victoria needs to strive...
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:13 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Flash not supported by Chrome after Dec 2020
Replies: 3
Views: 5317

firefox too! "Still to come for Firefox: Mozilla plans to strip all Flash support from the browser in early 2020. The exception will be Firefox's Extended Support Release (ESR), designed for enterprise settings, which will continue to run the plug-in through 2020." https://www.computerworl...
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 am
Topic: Tugwell Creek: rigging area
Replies: 4
Views: 3045

jcpresto. Please approach one of us 'surfers' next time you see us to get this story straight. Your comments are quite inflammatory and are not really appropriate to deal with your perceived problem with the 'surfers' since I doubt it was one of us. There are 2 locations that wind-'surfers' frequent...
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:50 am
Topic: scha-wing
Replies: 42
Views: 19414

Juandasooka going up wind now up on foil!!! and Nanmoo is a scha-winger too :shock:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:12 am
Topic: North vs. South Lagoon
Replies: 13
Views: 4995

yes I thought you were talking about IN the lagoon. We used to sail in there. Birders loved us. Come to think about it we were kind of itchy after.