GM
by MtnarG
Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:05 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Parksville?
Replies: 5
Views: 1489

Parksville?

I’m heading to Parksville with the family at the end of the month so I can’t bring all my gear. I’ve looked at the “Spot Guide” and don’t see much about wing foiling. I’m a novice wing foiler (I can stay upwind no problem in 15-25Kts) My other options are taking a couple of kites and kitefoil board ...
by MtnarG
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:09 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: Sabfoil Kraken System
Replies: 10
Views: 1801

Re: Sabfoil Kraken System

I really like the idea. It would be much easier for air travel than my current mast with the plate attached. The quick connect / quick release would be nice for taking gear in the car. Too bad it is not compatible with the current fuselage
by MtnarG
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:18 pm
Topic: Wing Board Travel Bag
Replies: 1
Views: 1710

Wing Board Travel Bag

I just received my new board (5'6" 105L Quatro Wing Drifter Pro). 66" long & 28" wide Of course none of my current travel bags will fit a board this wide. I'm looking for a strong padded bag that will give the board some protection from being handled by airline employees and bagga...
by MtnarG
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:32 am
Topic: Wingfoiling Progression
Replies: 272
Views: 82581

Re: Wingfoiling Progression

Yes, Moses 1100 needs to be all the way back in a Quatro. Unless you have the new 700HS fuselage. I always use straps, and find the center of my front foot to the center of my mast needs to be about 22" in light winds ad 24" in high winds or swell with the old 710 (M6). For the Moses 950 ...
by MtnarG
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:22 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Kite Foiling around Victoria?
Replies: 5
Views: 3077

Kite Foiling around Victoria?

Hi Folks: I'm starting to plan a move from the mainland to Victoria. I've been reading about the various kiting spots. I've been to Nitinaht many times, but never kited closer to Victoria. I see some local spots may have Kelp / Driftwood / Shallow Water / ??? Just curious which spots are better for ...