Search found 73 matches

by Windjunky
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Buy or Sell
Topic: WTB 6m
Replies: 2
Views: 116

Re: WTB 6m

I just posted a 5m mantis which I found was very close to 6M Cabrhina crosswing for light wind bottom end grunt.
by Windjunky
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 am
Topic: Cabrhina Mantis 5M $350
Replies: 0
Views: 74

Cabrhina Mantis 5M $350

In fair condition one professional repair and a couple small wing tip repairs lots of life and used alot since repairs. Orange and blue.
by Windjunky
Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:45 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: How the Wing-Thing is going.....
Replies: 7
Views: 687

Re: How the Wing-Thing is going.....

If your not falling your not learning :D At least thats what I tell myself.
by Windjunky
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:18 pm
Topic: Newbie to Wing-Thing
Replies: 11
Views: 790

Re: Newbie to Wing-Thing

I agree 6M to start will get the most days on the water. Welcome to the club ....its about time, waves will be way more fun.
by Windjunky
Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:23 pm
Topic: More Novice Drone Follow-Cam 230713
Replies: 5
Views: 1481

Re: More Novice Drone Follow-Cam 230713

That s awesome I didn't even know you were there, never heard the drone. The other winger is Pete aka Shaggy Take footage of me any time I'll take my chances. Must have been before the wind started cranking still on the big foil and wing. Was listening to aerosmith sweet emotion yesterday on the rad...
by Windjunky
Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:54 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Canada Day RB Drone Capture
Views: 1062

Re: Canada Day RB Drone Capture

Awesome ,so much better than shots from the beach.
by Windjunky
Wed May 03, 2023 11:40 am
Topic: Bladder repair
Replies: 4
Views: 1087

Re: Bladder repair

I did mine after watching this Not too hard cabrhina came with stick on patch not sure where you get that.
by Windjunky
Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:54 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Maui tips?
Replies: 6
Views: 1593

Re: Maui tips?

Have camped there once at Olowalu not sure if thats spelled right, Nice clean washrooms and tentalow option is worth it up off the ground can be lots of puddles in regular tenting section. Used to use Kimos rent a car with no problems until this year they left us at the airport with no car said ours...
by Windjunky
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:43 am
Topic: Flagged out riding revelation
Replies: 6
Views: 3044

Re: Flagged out riding revelation

When you say behind you do you mean down by your hip or above your head? Not that I'm even close to that level yet but this may help
by Windjunky
Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:25 pm
Topic: Foil Placement relative to feet placement
Views: 1562

Re: Foil Placement relative to feet placement

Yeah I suppose on a much smaller board there is not much area to give that option
by Windjunky
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:55 am

Re: Foil Placement relative to feet placement

But if its balanced and you can move both feet and foil simultaneously forward or back would you ride more forward on the board or more back or is the board itself dictating where you end up balanced. Hard to describe what I am meaning. I really like back foot strap for riding swell but seem to be t...
by Windjunky
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:06 am

Foil Placement relative to feet placement

Just got a new board and wondering about setup. My old board the foil was all the way to the back and rear foot strap was all the way forward. This board is a bit smaller(same brand board)but rear strap is possible to move further forward. So my question is do you guys think if you have the adjustab...
by Windjunky
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 am
Topic: Wing foiler on 2 Rivers in Sproat Lake Saturday Blue and Red duotone wing?
Replies: 2
Views: 1330

Re: Wing foiler on 2 Rivers in Sproat Lake Saturday Blue and Red duotone wing?

I was up in 2 rivers that week in houseboat but my wings are orange and blue cabrhina. 6 or 5 meter 110 l board naish ( white and for sale) Im approx 190lbs .
by Windjunky
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:55 am
Topic: WingFoil Videos
Replies: 32
Views: 12061

Re: WingFoil Videos

Great video tsawwassen, those are some nice swell. Wheres all the other wingers?
by Windjunky
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:27 pm
Topic: Foils for Wingfoiling
Replies: 21
Views: 8383

Re: Foils for Wingfoiling

I really like my 1150 for light wind pretty sure i can get going in 8-10 knots with 6M wing at 200lbs. more lifty and faster than my 2000cm NP which is probably similar to infinity 84. Got the 999 for 15 plus which requires black fuselage which I haven't really had a chance to try. Can't comment on ...