Search found 8 matches

by batman
Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Nitnaht....commercial operations takeover the beach.
Replies: 29
Views: 8015

Yo BK Broiler. Its not about Elevation themselves, Marie is a truly great person...Perhaps you should read my post a little more carefully before you freak out. The main point is that the campsites and beach area are for Everyone to use. Taking over a large part of the beach and not even 'camping ...
by batman
Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

dude.. this aint the third world ...yet ........... (or is Mexico 2nd world now that they have drug wars?)
by batman
Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 am
Topic: BEars in CAmp ground
Replies: 1
Views: 815

You should let the local Conservation Offficer know so that they can prevent the bear from becoming 'habituated' then having to be 'destroyed' (nice word huh?)

This is important...just ask the local RCMP to contact them. Good on ya!
by batman
Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 am

Nitnaht....commercial operations takeover the beach.

I am curious to know how everyone feels about the semi-permanent presence of Elevation Kiteboardings enterprise on the beach at Nitnaht? I was surprised to see that Mary and Mark have taken over some of the prime camping spots upwind of the sauna. The area by the stump comprises a total of probably ...
by batman
Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:35 pm
Topic: Tuesday Nitnat day trip any takers?
Replies: 6
Views: 1942

How was it ?....thinking of going Friday. How is it with this current weather???
by batman
Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:35 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go in Barbados?
Replies: 4
Views: 1637

Take me with you! and, as I have a wealth of knowledge, experience and charm, can impart to you, all that I know.
by batman
Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:30 am
Topic: Nitinat Sauna removal?
Replies: 13
Views: 3003

Nice. Way to go you guys. Much good sauna karma should flow your way. I'd be happy to help reconstruct in the spring. Al.
by batman
Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 pm
Topic: Nitinat Sauna removal?
Replies: 13
Views: 3003

Nitinat Sauna removal?

Just wondering if the sauna at Nitinat has been removed from the beach and put away for the winter. It would be a shame to have it destroyed by another winter storm.