Search found 4 matches

by Ty2
Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Lost Naish bar and lines! Dallas road
Replies: 0
Views: 477

Lost Naish bar and lines! Dallas road

Hey everyone, I have lost a brand new set of 2008 naish bar and lines at dallas road the other day. If you have found them, or know of there where abouts, please drop me a line at 889 6553....there is a reward for the record.

thanks kindly, Tyler Harvey

cheers
by Ty2
Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Johnny Read
Replies: 97
Views: 49870

As I stood on the cliff over looking the beautiful day and white capped waters off dallas road after the funeral, I couldn't help but feel like johhny was somehow watching us. It was as though the westerly winds were him in spirit saying that he was in a good place and that even though he was gone i...
by Ty2
Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Johnny Read
Replies: 97
Views: 49870

Johnny "cannonball" Read

I just found out last night about this sureal news. Not even several days ago Johnny boy was over at my house picking up his new kite I ordered him and he seemed stoked on life as always. Kind of hard to take in really. When I started kiting 6 years ago now I bought my first kite off johnny and ever...
by Ty2
Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:56 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: baja or bust
Replies: 2
Views: 975

baja or bust

I am driving down to La ventana on nov 1st. I am looking for any suggestions for places to stay, places to check out, sizes of kites to bring for a big guy and a small girl. Basically any info that may help me on my way to having a better idea of big picture down there. I will have about a 6 week ti...