Search found 4 matches

by chewy2
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:10 am
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: Wingfoiling Progression
Replies: 272
Views: 82656

Re: Wingfoiling Progression

I am looking for a bit of advice. I am 6 sessions into wing foiling and slowly making progress, I have had some "semi" controlled runs on the foil and am able to work on foot placement and balance. My biggest problem at this point is whenever I am on foil I need to put apply a lot of front...
by chewy2
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:19 am

Hi Slake,

Thanks for the advice, I purchased a wing and a dagger board for my SUP and will start learning on that. I will look into the 1850 Armstrong, any recommendations where to purchase?

Thinking the learning curve will be steep but I am working on getting some boat tows.

Cheers
Chewy
by chewy2
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:47 am

Hello Slake, Great discussion, I have read this form a few times as I am getting into wing foiling and it has helped immensely. I am hoping you, or others, can answer a few questions. I come from a windsurf and surf background although its been about 8 years since I have been windsurfing. The kids a...
by chewy2
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:47 pm
Topic: Winging in Nanaimo
Replies: 0
Views: 1101

Winging in Nanaimo

Hello all, after a 7 year hiatus from windsurfing and BWD I am just getting into this wing foil thing. Any others from Nanaimo doing it? I would love to check it out in person and try to get some advise, I am old enough now I prefer not to learn from the school of hard knocks, although I will if I h...