Search found 7 matches

by yeahmon
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:32 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Downwind foil with assist
Replies: 24
Views: 5112

Re: Downwind foil with assist

Hey Phil , great to hear your on to a’ new dimensions as usual with you , ahhhh yeah those downwinders we did, dreamy indeed, last one I attempted was ross bay to sidney , ended up on Darcy , wanted to complete Jordan River to sidney , anywho great your in town , what’s your number love to call ya K...
by yeahmon
Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:51 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Kite beach Cabarete Video's
Replies: 3
Views: 1838

NEED!

JOHN WHATS THE SCOOP IWANT TO COME DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS MY WIFE AND I ANY GOOD PLACES TO STAY SEMI GOOD DEAL? THANKS KENNY
by yeahmon
Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Topic: aruba
Views: 1366

american airlines had a 4 day sale in the summer but its out of Seattle so a bit off the local track but still good
by yeahmon
Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Topic: aruba
Views: 1366

aruba

hey all, just heading to Aruba in 3 weeks ,couldnt turn down the 320 dollar return ticket, anyone kited there and is the huts yeah, yeah, but anyone kited Boca grandi , thanks for any help
by yeahmon
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:15 pm
Topic: What is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico like for kiting in Jan
Replies: 5
Views: 1851

vallarta

hey, Ihave been there and have a few friends that live in Matzatland too and the wind is questionable ,not much and when you get it ,its big kite material, thats what Ihave deduced.
by yeahmon
Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:40 am
Topic: which kite?
Replies: 8
Views: 2040

thanks alot everyone good food for thought, I will stick local
by yeahmon
Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:46 pm
Topic: which kite?
Replies: 8
Views: 2040

which kite?

Hi anyone know which is a better kite, if you had a pick a o.r. one 16 or a liquid force assalt 16 any feed back would be appreciated thanks