Search found 5 matches

by joe mcbride
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:26 pm
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: Wing bladder pinhole repair tip
Replies: 3
Views: 488

Re: Wing bladder pinhole repair tip

I just did the strut and leading edge (LE) of my 5.0 Ocean Rodeo (OR) Glide. Here is how it went. The strut was easy as I have done it a few times before. But the leading edge was a lot of work. My first clue was when I opened the tips of the leading edge and found grains of pink Baja sand ...
by joe mcbride
Mon May 07, 2007 11:41 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Swap meet and work party/Nitnat
Replies: 50
Views: 12888

May 6 update

Hi Joe: Saw your name on Bigwavedaves' forum and thought i could provide an update. I've registered for the forum, but the moderator hasn't let me in yet. We have felled danger trees, and bucked all the new windthrow in and around the recreation site. The logs have been moved to roadside and should ...
by joe mcbride
Wed May 02, 2007 10:31 am

No camping May 5 weekend - maybe Mother's Day? Here's the reply from Frank at TSA The site is still closed as we speak. The salvager is removing trees this week and we should be getting a cleanup going as soon as he is finished. I will know more when he has completed his stuff mid week next week ...
by joe mcbride
Wed May 02, 2007 10:05 am

latest info from TSA May 2 10am Joe, I will let Frank respond to you as he is closer to the situation than I am. My understanding is that the logging is scheduled to be completed this week although we do not have any more info than that. Frank should make a decision about opening the site though ...
by joe mcbride
Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 am
Topic: Nitinaht damage Report
Replies: 25
Views: 5940

I spoke to Paul Tataryn on January 17, 2007. He is the supervisor in charge of the Nitinaht site - Provincial Recreation Manager for the Coast Region. Frank Ullmann is the officer in charge and reports to Paul. They're both with the Ministry of Tourism, Sport and the Arts, which now has ...