Search found 11 matches

by oceanrodeo
Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Proudly Announces New Team Rider Bryan Lake
Replies: 2
Views: 763

Ocean Rodeo Proudly Announces New Team Rider Bryan Lake

For Immediate Release Ocean Rodeo Announces New Team Rider Bryan Lake, Creation of a Custom Surf and Race Series Directional Board Line-up Victoria, BC Canada. April 15, 2009. Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc , a world leader in the production and design of innovative, high quality kiteboarding and surf rela...
by oceanrodeo
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 pm
Topic: Gorge - May 21st to 26th, 2009
Replies: 1
Views: 782

Gorge - May 21st to 26th, 2009

Hey yo local kiters and windsurfers! Just a quick note to the local boys and girls that Ocean Rodeo will be headed to the Gorge for the US May long weekend, May 21st to 26th. This weekend is aimed at kicking off the 2009 season in the Gorge and will be held in conjunction with our local retailer Win...
by oceanrodeo
Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:31 pm
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Crew Event and Windfest 2008!!
Replies: 0
Views: 660

Ocean Rodeo Crew Event and Windfest 2008!!

That's right guys and gals, Ocean Rodeo is planning a 2nd annual Nitinat Lake Crew Event! Once again we are 100% committed to playing a central role in the sponsorship and support for the 2008 Windfest and are timing an Ocean Rodeo Crew event to conincide. We already have 5 riders from the UK commit...
by oceanrodeo
Wed May 07, 2008 3:17 pm
Topic: Heading to Hood River! Want to come?
Replies: 3
Views: 1246

Heading to Hood River! Want to come?

Hey Guys!! Many of you already know me, many do not. If not, I look forward to meeting you. Anyway, I'm headed down to the Gorge for the US Labour Day weekend - May 23-25th. As many of you know this is the kick off to the Gorge's windy season and is traditionally a very fun weekend with many people ...
by oceanrodeo
Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Topic: Pyro lite for windsurfing?
Replies: 5
Views: 1373

Their web site is dysfunctional ?? Really? Do you have any more specific feedback, we are always trying to improve the site! it was way cheaper at Coastline than the web MSRP in US$ All our prices are in MSRP, and yes, typically you will see the prices 5-10% less in a store... Also, you are correct...
by oceanrodeo
Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:38 pm
Topic: Getting the Rub Down - A big thanks to Windoctor ~!~
Replies: 0
Views: 666

Getting the Rub Down - A big thanks to Windoctor ~!~

Been fighting some tennis elbow for a long time and managed to get in to see our own Chris Curran for 3 sessions of some rather intense deep tissue massage to try to work the scar tissue out. Chris does not hold back! I won't lie to you, it was painful to have him working over my arm but by the end ...
by oceanrodeo
Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 am
Forum: News
Topic: Cook Street Webcam news
Replies: 34
Views: 23910

Just drop us a line - 544-4969, ext 233 and let me know what style and size you want. Check here for images of the available styles.... Maybe pass this message on to Matt too? Kus, I've got a hat for you if you want it! :) Hey John, I am still waiting for the O.R. Crew zippered hoodie/jacket you sai...
by oceanrodeo
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:13 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Cook Street Webcam news
Replies: 34
Views: 23910

OR will give Matt a T shirt and Hat for is troubles...Dave, that goes for you too if you want it.

Thanks for the hard work on this one Dave, I am sure everyone here appreciates it!

John Z - OR
by oceanrodeo
Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Topic: Windfest 2007 - Feedback Thread
Replies: 16
Views: 4353

Ocean Rodeo would like to say a very special thank-you to all involved in the organization of the event this year - a really well run show. With regards to some comments in the previous post I offer these thoughts: - Ocean Rodeo has already stepped up to provide the rash guards for next year's event...
by oceanrodeo
Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Nitinaht Wind Fest 2007
Replies: 18
Views: 7573

A quick note regarding The 2007 Ocean Rodeo Nitnaht Lake Crew Event held in conjunction with this year's Windfest. I wanted to make sure that all locals are aware that we want / need / hope to see you all there and joining us for the event!!! We have a Local's Package that we have set up that will c...
by oceanrodeo
Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Ocean Rodeo 2007 Nitnat Lake Crew Event
Replies: 1
Views: 1254

Ocean Rodeo 2007 Nitnat Lake Crew Event

A quick note regarding The 2007 Ocean Rodeo Nitnaht Lake Crew Event held in conjunction with this year's Windfest. I wanted to make sure that all locals are aware that we want / need / hope to see you all there and joining us for the event!!! We have a Local's Package that we have set up that will c...