got ahold of them.. thanks everyone!
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:16 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Bottle of wine to anyone you can contact Kevin and Chelsea
Replies: 2
Views: 1005

Bottle of wine to anyone you can contact Kevin and Chelsea

Met Kevin and Chelsea from Shawnigan Lake at Nitnat... lost their e-mail address... we had all talked about going to Maui together... want to keep in touch. I don't think they are on this forum. Can they contact DEbbie (Kiteboard Chick 7501) or facebook me. Kevin and Chelsea are in the big Cougar RV...
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Anyone going to the Gorge?? Need something picked up
Views: 1389

In reply to prowindboarder of Dunnnnncan

Ha, Ha... lmao!! I guess I set myself up for that one!
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Thu May 07, 2009 11:47 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Anyone going to the Gorge?? Need something picked up
Views: 1389

Anyone going to the Gorge?? Need something picked up

Need to pick up some equipement in the Gorge... can anyone do me a favor and pick it up for me?? Would help me out and I would do them a favor in return. Debbie Baldelli p.s. I live in Van but will be using my gear at Nitnat... won't be going to Nitnat til early July.
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:54 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: windsurf sale in Baja- When?
Replies: 1
Views: 837

windsurf sale in Baja- When?

When do they have swap meets in Baja for windsurf gear?
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:53 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Trailer to rent for 3 months?? Baja.. La Ventana
Replies: 0
Views: 546

Trailer to rent for 3 months?? Baja.. La Ventana

Is there a trailer in the campground at Baja ... La Ventana to rent for 3 months starting Jan 5th or 10th? How much would one charge? Need trailer large enough to sleep 3 adults , 1 toddler and a baby.
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 am
Topic: Costa Rica or other windy destination? in March
Views: 521

Costa Rica or other windy destination? in March

Where is a good place to go kiting in March? Is Costa Rica a good place for a beginner kiter and beginner windsurfer? Or does someone have other suggestions as a place to go?
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 am
Topic: Large trailer at campground...La Ventana in Jan?3 weeks
Views: 531

Large trailer at campground...La Ventana in Jan?3 weeks

Looking for a large trailer to rent for 3 weeks (can't decide whether to go for 3 weeks or 3 months) either starting Jan 5th or 10th. Need large enough trailer to sleep 3 adults, toddler and baby. If you have one I would like to know how much you would charge and is it parked in the campground?
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:21 pm
Topic: Where is Paradise?
Replies: 5
Views: 1457

Re: Where is Paradise?

Kiteboard Chick 7501 wrote:Okay, the last I heard, Paradise was in the Garden of Eden, but now AssCrack thinks he knows where it is, so Asscrack just where is it? KiteBoard Chick 7501

quote: "Carpe Diem"
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:00 pm
Topic: San Pedro Island or Corpus Christi
Replies: 3
Views: 1196

San Pedro Island or Corpus Christi

Been looking into several places to go this winter. When is best time to go to either San Pedro Island or Corpus Christi? Which place is better for intermediate/beginner kiter (going upwind /doing transitions) and beginner windsurfer?
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:41 pm
Topic: What is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico like for kiting in Jan
Views: 1861

Nuevo Vallarta!

Oh that's interesting, as in fact my husband's perhaps conference would be in Nuevo Vallarto... I just said Puerto Vallarto as I didn't think anyone would know about it... as for myself have been to Puerto but never Nuevo. What did you think? Am still interested in Vietnam and Thailand... but there ...
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 am
Topic: Blondie!!... stop being a voyeur... am coming to the island
Views: 604

Blondie!!... stop being a voyeur... am coming to the island

Hi Blondie, Hope you get this, as you said you are just a voyeur of this site. Have been checking long range for Sept 14-16, Thur night til MOnday night looks good. Would like to go to Nitinaht possibly or check out Gordon's or one of your local beaches you were talking about. What is the wind like ...
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 am
Topic: What is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico like for kiting in Jan
Views: 1861

Puerto Vallarta

Thanks for the info... really want to go to Vietnam or Tahiti. :D ..but husband was maybe going to go to a conference there....now he is not so sure, which if indeed there is not much wind might be for the best. (was told that we could fly over to Baja for 50.00 which was anohter option... but now n...
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:49 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Where was the wind this Long Weekend?
Replies: 8
Views: 3674

Thanks for the info

Sounds like Doug's and the Hatch would have been great! :D Love sailing there :!: Might get in one more sailing/kiting sess, but might try Nitnat again, as long as the weather holds up. Am checking out the long range, but was going to go to Nitnat based on the long range for the long weekend and the...
by Kiteboard Chick 7501
Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Where was the wind this Long Weekend?
Replies: 8
Views: 3674

Damn!

Damn! Didn't call it right :cry: ... went to Harrison instead as had a gf coming in town Sat night. Guess I did the friend thing but had intended to go to the Gorge originally. Spent 8 summers there awhile ago :D ... would have liked to see some of my friends there and ride the swell. :D :D :D :D Oh...