Search found 6 matches

by catstrax
Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:03 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Johnny Read's last blast - The Big Bang
Replies: 72
Views: 22926

The city is still totally all over putting a bench out for John.There will be a memorial plack placed on it as well.It will take a bit of time but is being considered a priority.If you have sujestions on were to place it you should call the parks dept. 361-0600
by catstrax
Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:37 pm
Topic: Johnny Read's last blast - The Big Bang
Replies: 72
Views: 22926

Go big or go home

Just let me know were to send the cash !! You guys are doing a great job !This is such a cool idea.Love it :)
by catstrax
Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: John's Poetry
Replies: 5
Views: 2961

Johnny

Thank you Iggy :) This is a great video to have.

Cheers
by catstrax
Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: John's Poetry
Replies: 5
Views: 2961

Pretty cool guy ..

Thank you for sharing johns poety. I think his poetry and art were one of the many things that made John such huge insperation.
I see that smile every time i start getting sad about loosing him and remember that there were so many differant side to him :)
by catstrax
Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:36 am
Topic: John Read's Service
Replies: 3
Views: 2331

Johnny

Thanks you for sharing such great photos of John.He was an amazing talant at so meny things and what a smile !
by catstrax
Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:35 pm
Topic: Johnny Read
Replies: 97
Views: 49839

Johnny Zumma

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,but rather to skid in side ways,chocolate in one hand,martini in the other,body thoughly used up,and screaming"Whoo Hoo !!! What a Ride !! This is some thing John would have ...