Gone with the wind

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

I also remember a time when everyone said snowboarding "was so much easier" than skiing. I always said it was different, maybe easier to slide down a hill, but harder to jump. Realistically they are probably the same to get to a high level, just different rates of progression/plateaus, probably no different with WS/Kiting.
Don't forget to bring a towel!
Nimai

Post by Nimai »

KUS wrote:Hmmmm....I have no idea where, in this thread or elsewhere on this forum, you got this :roll: I think this local community really prides itself on being in relative harmony considering we share the water the way we do :idea: Even just down the coast or the Gorge things aren't all this happy and it is too bad. Don't be stirring the pot, there will always be conflicts on some stuff....that doesn't mean we don't get stoked on each other's sports
Gah... I kinda said that tongue in cheek. I thought that because we are all on a wind sport forum, that it was established that we all think both are awesome, and that a little fun-poking here and there was ok. When we're on the water, I'll still be giving everyone the room they need. I also appreciate that you guys are also doing an extreme sport. I'm not the tormenting type, but once in a while (and while we're both on land) I'll poke fun.
nanmoo wrote:I drive a Jetta or a Smart Car, and windsurf.

If I am going far then I throw the Boards on top of the Jetta just like if I were going surfing, if I am staying local I throw my board inside the smart car. ...
Looks like I've got some reading up to do...
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Nimai wrote:
KUS wrote:Hmmmm....I have no idea where, in this thread or elsewhere on this forum, you got this :roll: I think this local community really prides itself on being in relative harmony considering we share the water the way we do :idea:
Gah... I kinda said that tongue in cheek.
good stuff, jus making sure nobody is confused :wink:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....