Pyrolite Drysuite Sizes??

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Tedz

Pyrolite Drysuite Sizes??

Post by Tedz »

I am 190-200 pounds 6'2 in hieght looking to buy a pyro lite drysuite was wondering about what size i would take?anyone out there around the same size have a pyrolite drysuite that could tell me what the best size would be ,im not sure if its possible to try a few different sizes at Coastline in Victoria befor i buy one dont want to order the wrong size.

Thanks

Ted
JL

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

thanks
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

I have the Pyro Classic is it :?: I'm 6'3 1/2, around 200 and the XL fits in waist/shoulders but is a bit too short, get the XLT 8) Or you can try (and buy?) mine CHEAP and I'll get another one 8) I've worn mine 4X, it's new as used gets :P

Ooops, there is not XLT, http://www.oceanrodeo.com/images/drysuits/sizechart.jpg
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia (Tribal) /Aztron

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

What color and how much ?
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

are Ocean Rodeo dry suites made by "Whites"?? they have the same people modeling them as the OR site
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

http://www.whitesdiving.com/index.php?s ... 04&cid=537 looks allot like the new OR surf Drysuite
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

Hi Tedz,

I had a custom version of the Pyro Pro suit made for a bit more $ 'cause I'm a lanky mofo' (198 lbs, 6'5") and it fits so much better than the XL I demoed (too short arms/legs). Kus' suit sounds like it might be a good match for you.
By the way, the Pyro rocks; you just don't get cold like you do in a neoprene suit and it's made in a bomber construction. I'm looking forward to checking out the OR dry surf suit.
Poultry in motion
JL

Post by JL »

That's right Ted. O.R. was started by Richard Myerscough & Ross Harrington. Richard is a partner in Whites & they share the same facility here in Central Saanich.
Thermals are good.
AC

Large Tall should fit

Post by AC »

Good luck with your New Suit There Great""
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

Richard Myerscough wrote:Yes, Ocean Rodeo drysuits are made in the whites factory...in Victoria, BC Canada. Ocean Rodeo is dedicated to kite/ surf products while Whites is focused on sport dive / commercial dive / military and survival-public safety drysuits.
The two companies are separate entities with their own dedicated teams, however we are under the same roof.
The final DryCore concept (used in the surf drysuit) was developed by the Ocean Rodeo R&D team, while the production, build quality etc is looked after by the Whites factory. The Dry Core concept also shows great promise in the scuba market, so we have also just launched a Whites dive version called the Fusion (features drysuit valves).

At times the two brands also share exotic resources like models during photo shoots. How could we resist!!
:shock:
Tedz

Post by Tedz »

Thanks for the great deal on the drysuite KUS fits like a glove :D :)