Looking for fin and mast for windsurfer one design

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
icurumba
Sponsor
Sponsor

Looking for fin and mast for windsurfer one design

Post by icurumba »

Hi all,
I need some key parts to get my old windsurfer one design operational: skeg/fin and mast (the old blue ones.).
I would also be open to buying the complete setup (board, mast, sail. boom, dagger board ect. if it had the old teak boom, teak mast base and teak mast tip,..even better! Circa1976 to 1980....the classic years of the one design.
Please fire me an email if your willing to part with any of these dust collectors.

Thanks,
Richard
Chris

Post by Chris »

Took the blue mast from Sue's old one design to the dump last month...unusable tho. All we have now is the board and boom.
Snarfer
Website Donor
Website Donor

Free stuff

Post by Snarfer »

I gotta 4.5 m 'storm sail' and a can opener type dagger board and some other crap and a great winch for your boat so you don't have to pull up the shrimp pots by hand. Ah, I don't want it so better in your garage than mine.
~~~~~4j~~
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by ~~~~~4j~~ »

Hi Richard, I have a blue One Design mast in my mom's basement in Nanaimo. You are welcome to it. also have the boom and 2 sails, if you want them. No more board though. My mom would be happy to get rid of that stuff!
icurumba
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by icurumba »

Thanks,...Chris, ~~~~~4j~~ , and snarfer,
~~~~~4j~~ the mast, boom and sails would be great. Please let me know the adress and I'll pick em up asap.
Chris, I'll scoop the board and boom if you dont want it. Will call you soon.
Let me know what kind of beer you both like!
Snarfer,...thanks on the winch, but I'm not in need as I'm parting with my red boat very soon.