Nitinaht Windfest

Races, swaps, beer nights, clinics, etc.

ToesideT

Nitinaht Windfest

Post by ToesideT »

Dudes,

I thought Windfest was fantastic last year- thanks to JudyDale,Mark, ORcrew other organizers sponsers etc for all efforts.. Crazy racing, dudes going huge near da the beach, good music, food, and vibe-too fun. After last weekends sunny kook session brought some crew out..got me thinking about sunny nitinaht daze.
Whats the word on this years event? Looking forward to it. Hoping it is going to go big again. Willling to do some volunteer work to help out if needed.

Dale, Mark- any news?

ToesideT
Mark

WINDFEST

Post by Mark »

I have not been in contact with Judy recently. JUDY is the
CEO/LEAD ORGANISER for Windfest. The website is not available at this time, and I will not be involved this year due to other commitments/reasons.
Thanx for your help and stoke the past few years!
Cheers Mark!
AC

:)

Post by AC »

I nominate Mark S for president
Ridelikehell

Post by Ridelikehell »

I heard from Judi a week ago or so. She said this year Windfest will be a kite only event on August 14, 15.

For poleskippers:
Judi said the Western Canadian Windsurfing championships will be at Nitinaht in mid July.

In past years Windfest has been a hugely successful event in terms of stoke and fun. In past years Judi, Mark, Dale and team have done an incredible job. It takes a ton of planning, preparation and hard work and can't be done without the generous help of volunteers. Anyone interested in volunteering, sponsoring/donating schwag, etc can email Judi: