Nitinat on Sunday

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Nitinat on Sunday

Post by Bobson »

I went up to Nitnat on Sunday, got there at 1:30pm....15 - 20 knots(I think) a bit lighter near the shores. Stayed until 4:15pm and then had to leave unfortunately. More than 10 waterstarts....last 5 in a row without falling or getting up and then launched. Planned the entire time.....almost made a planning jibe....not quite. WOW.......best windsurfing I've ever had on my 1999 GO board/6.0 sail/54cm fin/220lbs body. I felt a little overpowered coming across in the middle but I think that helped with my waterstarts. I am sooooo stoked about going back or more wind around here ...... MORE WIND!!!!
Just wanted to let you know what a difference the GO board makes and being able to waterstart.......

....YAHOOO!! 8)

ps. If anyone has a cheaper 6.5 or larger sail and are thinking about selling.....I'm your guy!!
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Hey good score Bobson. I heard Saturday was outflow all day so good timing too. It sounds like you're hooked on windsurfing for sure now

Hopefully we will get some wind around here soon too...

dave