Lost - collapsable stepstool

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Lost - collapsable stepstool

Post by more force 4 »

well, not really lost, just driven away from August 4 :oops: White plastic. Little thing, but just right for taking the strain off the knees getting in my side door.
Morley 250 216-6470
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

one of these handy units? :D
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Damn young whippersnapper all pepped up on having his pictures of the week, and newfangled slidey backwards spinneymajigies that do no earthly good to nobody (why in tar nation can't they just gybe like everyone else, sensibly), that bus and stool is at least 10 years away for me :!: Like this but white http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/C ... image.html
Aboba

Post by Aboba »

Oh, so the ones you sit on in the shower so you don't break a hip?
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

more force 4 wrote:Damn young whippersnapper all pepped up on having his pictures of the week, and newfangled slidey backwards spinneymajigies that do no earthly good to nobody (why in tar nation can't they just gybe like everyone else, sensibly), that bus and stool is at least 10 years away for me :!: Like this but white http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/C ... image.html
Thanks for the stool sample.
Poultry in motion
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Aboba wrote:Oh, so the ones you sit on in the shower so you don't break a hip?
:lol: :lol: killer, haha :P what a thread!
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Ha, got a $7 replacement at Walmart. It cracked the second time I stepped on it. But as I was rigging, something white caught my eye by the notice board. My old stool, same design but with plastic twice as thick as Walmart edition!

Rika said she'd take my picture using the stools with some gear for crutches hobbling into my van but that didn't happen.

And to all those posting jokes about geriatric, crippled, Alzheimer's topics, HA :!: :!: :D :lol: :!: my camping fee at the Nat is now only $7 because I'm over 60. Even for the primo sites. HA :!: :!: :evil: :twisted: :lol: :idea:
uddereef
Website Donor
Website Donor

Lost collapsible stool

Post by uddereef »

Thread of the year!!
Moderate Wind Mateo

Post by Moderate Wind Mateo »

maybe you should commission Greg (Pasta) to make you a hollow cedar strip one. That would be nice
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

more force 4 wrote:Ha, got a $7 replacement at Walmart. It cracked the second time I stepped on it
so you gonna at least recycle it u freakin unnecessary plastic consumer or better yet get ur cash back from that disgusting, earth-gouging goddamned shittiest of quality product china-middle-class-financing Brutus contributing conglomerate?? Can't stand picking up anything there, top contender on my highest level avoidance list
Wish less, sail more!!

more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

KUS wrote: better yet get ur cash back from that disgusting, earth-gouging goddamned shittiest of quality product china-middle-class-financing Brutus contributing conglomerate?? Can't stand picking up anything there,
Yes, agreed, but from your wording, you have shopped there at least on occasion. J'accuse!!!!! I totally 100% avoided it till about 4 years ago, I'm only an occasional visitor there now. I think it was their free camping suckered me in.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Yep, BFN county has one but everything else was thereby sent out of biz so sometimes no choice....(almost as disgustingly smelly as a dollar store...oops....picked up a charger cable there once) not so in our fair city tho. Though u might have been a bit more discerning re the plastic thickness, alas you're ok driving the fuel miser, that gets u a couple of carbon points...we won't mention the production part of it😎 plus it drives the diesel van market
Wish less, sail more!!