South Port Kiteboarding & Kitiing for kids Alberni 2017

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
kitesurferdale

South Port Kiteboarding & Kitiing for kids Alberni 2017

Post by kitesurferdale »

Hi everyone, I am excited to announce our new website http://southportkiteboarding.ca/ is now up and running. Still a few things to add and reorganize but looking great.

I am also really excited to announce that South Port Kiteboarding is a hosting Kiting for Kids fundraiser this summer. We have some neat stuff planned so come on by our web page and under the Up coming events tab check out kiting for kids. Lets all get involved and make this a fun and successful event!

Cheers
Dale
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Nice going you guys and great to keep the access :idea: maybe some day council will support the only real sustainable industry it should: (eco)tourism 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

Thanks Kus,

I am hoping everyone will embrace these events to make them a success not only for the fundraiser and awareness of all that Port has to offer but for all to have fun and a great summer.

Cheers
Dale
GWIND

Good job

Post by GWIND »

Great effort Dale et al. Does this mean I have to expose my kiting skills to the world ? :roll:
Thinking is over rated- Homer Simpson
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

Well if you did it in costume you would be incogneto :) But would be great to see you here .
kitesurferdale

Registration

Post by kitesurferdale »

Hello Everyone, we are all ready for people to start registering and fundraising for the kiting for kids event. Come on over and play in PA! all the event details are found at http://southportkiteboarding.ca/ under upcoming events.

We are hoping to make this a very fun and successful event but to do so we people willing to come and have fun!

Please msg me or call me 250-731-5175 or email me for any questions. Our goal this year is to reach $20000 raised for the children's hospital and 20 riders on that water at least!!

Come on and play in PA! (port alberni)

All riders get a profile page on the children's hospital fundraising page https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/ ... mber=28983 Check it out. Once registered you will be contacted with a password to sign in and upload photo's and you can write a little blurb about yourself if you wish or can just leave it plain.
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

Hello everyone, I have been involved in planning a number or kiteboarding events here in Port Alberni. These events are fundraising for the Children's Hospital...It is called KITING FOR KIDS.

One of our supporters, Cecile Smit has a story she is willing to share that really portrays how critical the children s hospital is for many families and how the generous support of fundraisers like ours does makes a difference.

I am asking all my friends to visit this page and donate a little bit to support our event and this great foundation.

Thank you in advance!

Her story:

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/ ... 0ED8E2492F