This Website

We want your feedback: comments, complaints and suggestions for the website

TURTLE

This Website

Post by TURTLE »

Thank-you again to Dave for this website. It is one of the few places that keeps me informed about everything from windsurfing to the Russian Revolution. Dave you have started a communications revolution and I see that it has improved our windsurfing community. Your efforts are much appreciated and your accomplishments as a website administrator are admired.

Sincerely, Ian
downwind dave
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by downwind dave »

BWD i hate you and your website. since you have put this up my productivity at work has dropped off significantly and my stress level at various family gatherings has gone up exponentially. thanks to your chat thing when i miss a session you guys post your logs, rubbing it in my face. in addition thanks to your buy/sell i have spent more money on gear the last couple seasons than ever before. Please do me a favor and block my IP if you can, thanks.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: This Website

Post by bwd »

TURTLE wrote:...Dave you have started a communications revolution and I see that it has improved our windsurfing community. Your efforts are much appreciated and your accomplishments as a website administrator are admired.
Wow...thanks Ian. That's the best feedback I've gotten so far - very nice!

Again, I'd like to thank the people that keep the site going and have contributed a lot of time: Russian Dood, Jimmy Lewis, Jack (Gordons cam), Grant and Kendra (IV cam), Ron (Columbia cam), Mattdog, Bobson, Mark (Cook cam) and all of the sponsors, especially Paul at the Bosun's Locker. And also to the regular contributors to the forum and the sailing log.
downwind dave wrote:BWD i hate you and your website. since you have put this up my productivity at work has dropped off significantly...
Haha, ok thats not the nicest but its funny. Morewind had a good idea for the logo text "BigWaveDave.ca: Your Bosses worst nightmare".

dave
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

give thanks to the webgurus

Post by KUS »

Indeed, the social aspects and gas savings/family points not needlessly lost from aimlessly driving around looking for wind are amazing. :) The courtesy of some of the folks I have gotten to know (better) via this site and discussion forums tend to make my day, thanks a bunch Dave et al builders/forecasters/webcamhosts/contributors/camerapeople!! and all those who take turns softening our at times pointed opinions and the odd rage :evil: with good advice and mellow input :idea: .

BTW BWD my $50 are still burning a hole in my pocket, we must hook up soon or I will spend it on beer!! 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
JL

Post by JL »

I had no life before B.W.D. took over my known universe. My family no longer recognizes me & I only can communicate with others using their B.W.D. handle...This is how the 'Moonies' & 'Hail Bop' cults began...........What is your ultimate destination for us Dave?!ImageImageImage
Thermals are good.