www.jimmylewis.com

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.

www.jimmylewis.com

Post by Guest »

WindePendanT

Post by WindePendanT »

:D Ha... we were just saying this would happen one day. ... eh JL!
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Hwaaa-Hwaa! :P Jl, you had better get JimmyLewis Kiteboard.ca assigned to you before it is too late! Or do you have a secret life, with unauthorized and so-far undetected cruises of BC Ferries to Hawaii???
JL

Post by JL »

O.K. here is the story: After the coast guard was called during one of my kiting 'events' @ I-view...I swam in to the beach & convinced paramedics/police & rescue personnel that I was o.k..Channel 6 news asked for an interview & I said o.k...They asked me my name & I said 'Jim'...Later I watched the news & the lead story is : "Jimmy Lewis is lucky to be alive"...I should not have talked to the press!!! They used artistic licence & creative edditing to show 'Darwin' swimming out to rescue me...What they didn't show was me standing up on the bottom & greeting Darwin as he got to me...............I digress...as usual...My name is not 'Jimmy Lewis', I suspect that a concerned windsurfer (Jose?!) thought that was my name & passed it on to my would be rescuers...This has evolved into B.W.D. calling my weather 'blog'..."The LEWIS report"...Allthough Dave has suggested Jerry Lewis would be more appropriate...Jim Laite... http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images ... 047482.jpg P.S. Great 'surf 'foil' pics on Jimmy Lewis's site...Maybe some one with some web site skills could help me set up...'jimmylewis.ca' Image
Last edited by JL on Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thermals are good.

Post by Guest »

Now I'm REALLY confused (I mean, even more than normal :lol: ), because Bobson calls you "Marv" or "Marvin", I thought that was your real name till he told me it was his name for the Martian you often use as an emoticon.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

That was me, forgot to log on on this 'foreign' computer!
JL

Post by JL »

http://www.gargaro.com/marvin.html YOUR MAKING ME VERY ANGRY !!!
Thermals are good.
JL

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
JL

Post by JL »

The end of an era...Lewis report is now the 'JL report'. Same b.s. different name. Jim Laite Saanichton...Image
Thermals are good.
Mike P

Jimmy Lewis is a Motocross dude!

Post by Mike P »

Mike