Money for nothing, at Nitinaht

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Blah blah blah blah blah, pay the 12 bucks or don't go. It's 12 bucks for cryimg out loud!
Ed

Post by Ed »

Let me guess, you can't afford to bring your own toilet paper with you. I can't believe this is being talked about so much. Been going there for over 10 years, it's the same as always, a wonderful place to go and have fun with your friends. People need to look within themselves and consider why they find themselves complaining all the time. If your life is not fulfilling, maybe you should seek guidance. There's nothing that happens up there except good times, 12 bucks or not!
Vik

Post by Vik »

People complain because they are complainers... :twisted: If it's not one thing it will be another. Ignore them and enjoy the awesomeness of the lake... :D
Safe riding,

Vik
www.thelazyrando.com
Ed

Post by Ed »

Don't get me wrong Vik, I could give a rat's ass about the complainers. I enjoy myself every day and love my life! I'm just trying to help them see the error of their ways and try and love life the way they should! I'm also posting what most people are hopefully thinking but not bothering to post because they can't be bothered. Plus, I've had a few beers. HAHAHAHAHA
Mark

WTF

Post by Mark »

I would like to say something more but then I would get another email from BWD. Public toilet paper....gross!