499 Foiling Sessions

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

499 Foiling Sessions

Post by Bobson »

My next foiling session will be my 500th which I'm pretty stoked about! I've been foiling for just over 3 years now. (Okay, so apparently I'm pretty good at foiling, just not so good at counting sessions) :-$ (Thanks to BWD for doing the math for me) \:D/

I want to thank Mr. B and The Twizz for suggesting foiling while I was still Windsurfing. It was early June 2020 and they were Windfoiling and I was Windsurfing at CP and it looked like soooo much fun as they shot past me while I was schlogging with huge smiles on their faces, laughing and possibly even singing..... ya, weird, I know?! Anyways, now I understand the excitement as even after 499 sessions, I'm still, smiling and singing each time I go out. Last night I was out for only 24 minutes but went home with a HUGE SMILE on my face. I had a ZEN moment this year up at Nitinaht lake last week while foiling up the lake in 15kts on a 4.5m sail and flat water I looked around and took in the surroundings, the mountains, the tree's the ocean, everything seemed in harmony. I hope you all have those type of moments as well.

I am lucky to be able to get out 'foiling' as much as I do....good job, good family and fairly good health are definite factors. All of you help as well because I really enjoy foiling with others as it feels like people doing what they enjoy together, super positivity!! So, I wanted to say THANKS to all you 'Foilers' out there for making my sessions better.

If you'd like to put in a reply with how many foiling sessions you've had that would be GREAT, either way I look forward to seeing you out on the water so we can enjoy the wind together.

BOBSON OUT!!
Last edited by Bobson on Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Good Times,
BOBSON!!
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Premature celebrations

Post by bwd »

Hello. This is what I get from the database (total # sessions for all years):

Windfoil

Kitefoil

Wing
-------
Total # of Foiling Sessions
Tsawwassen
Website Donor
Website Donor

Re: 499 Foiling Sessions

Post by Tsawwassen »

Wow!! You guys get in a lot of sessions. I need to up my foiling game.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: 500 Foiling Sessions

Post by bwd »

Congratulations Bobson :D

ImageImage
BigD

Post by BigD »

Dood! \:D/
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by Bobson »

Thanks very much BW! I'm very happy that 'premature' issue has passed. :)
Good Times,
BOBSON!!