Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
colin

Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!

Post by colin »

I watched "Zeitgesit" the movie last night and was amazed at what it had divulged to me:

- many of the world religions are just based on celestial events
- evidence on how Sept 11th was a CIA operation (the evidence is unreal)
- molten metal was found in the basement of each of the three towers 1, 2, and 7 (jet fuel burns at 300 degrees Celsius molten steel has to be 2000 degrees Celsius)
- the towers fell at free fall speeds which would not be possible when considering the pancake theory (it would take a billiard ball 18 seconds to hit the ground from the top, both towers fell in 10 seconds)
- dust emitted from the sides of the building was related to explosive charges
- tower 7 was never struck by a plane yet collapsed 5 hours after the others in a fashion that is seen in every controlled demolition

The movie also goes on to explain "terror" and how the US Federal Reserve Bank is a private corporation loaning $$ to the government at interest, solidifying the strangle international bankers have on the world societies. The war in Vietnam and Iraq are not meant to be won but sustained.

I know it all sounds like conspiracy theory but the evidence and rationale is very clear.

it goes on and on....

You can watch this movie at its official website, online, for free:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Last edited by colin on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kite+waves=!
colin

Post by colin »

More from: http://www.ae911truth.org/

As seen in this revealing photo the Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all the characteristics of destruction by explosions:

1. Extremely rapid onset of “collapse”

2. Sounds of explosions at plane impact zone — a full second prior to collapse (heard by 118 first responders as well as by media reporters)

3. Observations of flashes (seen by numerous professionals)

4. Squibs, or “mistimed” explosions, 40 floors below the “collapsing” building seen in all the videos

5. Mid-air pulverization of all the 90,000 tons of concrete and steel decking, filing cabinets & 1000 people – mostly to dust

6. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds

7. Vertical progression of full building perimeter demolition waves

8. Symmetrical collapse – through the path of greatest resistance – at free-fall speed — the columns gave no resistance

9. 1,400 foot diameter field of equally distributed debris – outside of building footprint

10. Blast waves blew out windows in buildings 400 feet away

11. Lateral ejection of thousands of individual 20 - 50 ton steel beams up to 500 feet

12. Total destruction of the building down to individual structural steel elements – obliterating the steel core structure.

13. Tons of molten Metal found by FDNY under all 3 high-rises (no other possible source other than an incendiary cutting charge such as Thermate)

14. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.

15. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples

16. More than 1000 Bodies are unaccounted for — 700 tiny bone fragments found on top of nearby buildings

And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.

1. Slow onset with large visible deformations

2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)

3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel

4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”
kite+waves=!
voodmon
Website Donor
Website Donor

it makes you wonder

Post by voodmon »

how could a nation be so brainwashed, and why is canada paying the usa billions of dollars for weapons to fight a war which is'nt ours, also the planes were guided in by remote control from the top of building #3 with boeing hardware through a back door built into the flight computer, those last turns exceeded the design limitations built into the flight computer, also the planes that supposedly hit the building are still flying, the planes that hit the building were tankers, local seismic reports also recorded the explosions, and yes thermite was used, it goes on and on, what the industrial military complex is capable of, and who profits from it, same as iraq, over a million iraqi's killed to date, innocent people, in the name of greed, nothing more! Oh i almost forgot, the psycopath in washington is about to use nuclear weapons on iran, over 3000 targets, his excuse, is that the iranian revolutionary guard, irans top troops are terrorists, supposedly supplying iraqi insurgents with weapons, funny thing is, the us lost a shipment of 190,000 AK47 assualt rifles in iraq...2+2=4 in my book..does'nt any sovereign nation have a god given right to take their country back from a foreign aggressor.
Surfing outside of Platos cave, searching for Blue Skies.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Cummon guys, thats just stupid! Do you really think that all the evil in the world is confined to the US? Do you really think that the CIA is so skilled and competent that they could set all that up and make it look convincing that it was a bunch of terrorists? Do you think they are so very good at very long-range planning?

There's no motive. The US wants to keep its world domination, especially of the economy. The way to keep that isn't to attack some of the key components and symbols of that hegemony (the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon). What do you think motivates the top managers and rank-and-file of the CIA? I'm sure rabid patriotism is right near the top of the list. Conceivably that could involve a plot to blow up the Hang Seng. It sure wouldn't against their personal buddies in big firms at the WTC or top military planners at the Pentagon (there's lots of personal connections there).

Seems like a movie designed to make money from the tragedy; kinda like those aweful gold and silver medallions with the "World Trade Centre rising from the shadows of Ground Zero" sold on TV right now.

Or from Americans that are so US-centric that they can't believe that some dumbass Arab engineer could design a scheme to bypass all the existing security systems and bring down the biggest building in the world on his second attempt; it had to have been Americans did it, an inside job.

I'm sure Osama in his cave somewhere in the Pakistan frontier has some of his most satisfying moments of his life reading how many Westerners are now blaming the CIA for 9-11.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Oh yeah the 1000 unaccounted for bodies and the bone fragments? There was a lot more than a few bone frags; several foresic archaeologists who have a team that volunteers to go into disaster sites to find and ID human remains started to work in the area of the Twin Towers. They were shut down very soon when they started to identify human remains in alleys and rooftops much further away from Ground Zero than the authorities were willing to consider. But this was due to the gov't not wanting to close down a much bigger area of the city than necessary and to reduce the public horror of it all. They really weren't interested in relatives having closure with some remains to bury. The wildlife took care of it instead. The organiser wrote this up in the Society for American Archaeology newsletter a couple of years ago - I can dig it up and scan it if your interested.

Now THAT was real.
Ross

Post by Ross »

Colin- read about the "Project For A New American Century"
JL

Post by JL »

This is why I only associate with sheep & dogs !!! 8)
Thermals are good.
foilboy

Post by foilboy »

Thanks for the post, Colin.
I got more movies on this on my HD if you are interested.

Chris
morewind

Post by morewind »

the whole idea of working 9-5 is likely a CIA plot too. CIA have gotta be the nasties behind KUS being sentenced to time in Ditchmond :wink:
colin

Post by colin »

MF4...I suggest you watch the movie.
Cummon guys, thats just stupid! Do you really think that all the evil in the world is confined to the US?
No, other nation’s political leaders and high powered individuals are all in it together
Do you really think that the CIA is so skilled and competent that they could set all that up and make it look convincing that it was a bunch of terrorists?
They didn't have to do a good job of it, the public was so shocked they could not understand that it was an "inside job". Regardless, it appears that theyin fact didn't do a 'good job' as more and more people continue to question the scene of events which took place 6 years ago this September.
There's no motive. The US wants to keep its world domination, especially of the economy. The way to keep that isn't to attack some of the key components and symbols of that hegemony (the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon).
Create a war that isn't meant to be won, just sustained so the government borrows money at interest from the US Federal Reserve Bank (a non governmental corporation) to line the pockets of international bankers. Read up on Straussian theory, the source for neo-conservatism, a society must have an enemy to be controlled and maintained.
Seems like a movie designed to make money from the tragedy; kind of like those awful gold and silver medallions with the "World Trade Centre rising from the shadows of Ground Zero" sold on TV right now.
You can watch this movie for free at is official website, I posted the link above. What would the producers of this film have to gain if they offer their movie for free on their website?
I'm sure Osama in his cave somewhere in the Pakistan frontier has some of his most satisfying moments of his life reading how many Westerners are now blaming the CIA for 9-11.
Bush senior was meeting with the Bin Laden family, the two families have a long history of relations, the day of the attacks....why would that be?

Please watch the movie, the evidence is well presented and logical to follow. There is no possible way those buildings fell down from the airplane attacks.

The bodies at the Pentagon were identified by finger prints and DNA however the authorities stated that the airplane have "vaporized" by the fire thereafter. It is scientifically impossible for two 2 tone solid aluminum and titanium jet engines to vaporize and still have finger prints and DNA around.
[/quote]
Last edited by colin on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kite+waves=!
Barb W

zeitgeist

Post by Barb W »

You should watch it, almost 2 hours long. Pretty thought provoking stuff.
Wingnut

Post by Wingnut »

I think the people who dismiss this out of hand have never researched it very well, if at all, because there is a ton of incriminating evidence and testimony from explosives experts, not to mention eye witnesses who were injured and burned by massive explosions in the sub-basement and then felt the plane hit the building after.
BTW you can download the movie in 3 parts at google video if you don't want to sit through the whole movie at once.
Barb W

Post by Barb W »

The word "zeitgeist" means the general intellectual, moral, and cultural state of an era.
I liked the part about God needing more of your money, he's almighty but just no good with money. Also the history of the US Federal Reserve is interesting. And what the people in the basement of the WTO experienced right before the plane, you don't hear their version in the mainstream media.
voodmon
Website Donor
Website Donor

towers

Post by voodmon »

tower 7 was pulled the same day sept 11, the owner of all 3 buildings gave the order and used the words "pull building #7" pull means a controlled demolition, it was not hit by anything, no way they could have wired that building for a take down in a few hours, also two weekends prior all three buildings were closed down for maintenance and occupants told to back up all their files, that was when all 3 buildings were prepped. Also on the eve of sept 11 a corporation put in huge conditional bids on both united airlines and american airlines stock, which of course plummetted after/on the 11th, cia involved in that corporation? you bet, prior knowledge? you bet. like i said before, it goes on and on and as a supreme court judge once said to me "were there's smoke there's fire". I should'nt tell you as part of a job i did for 14 years till 1991 i often worked with ex cia types, usually armed and sitting beside me.
Surfing outside of Platos cave, searching for Blue Skies.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Wow, look what happens when you go away burning fossil fuels sailing for a day ....and then have insomnia to get to read up on the news :P

Nope, PMW, I can at least lay THAT theory to rest, Ditchmond is self-inflicted. Though the cause of it all is the almighty $$ (of which I'm not getting enough).
As far as international leader conspiracies, I'd buy the inside demo job for big bucks but not an agreement by so many different individuals on one thing.....all you need for confirmation is to sit through a couple of committee meetings with government-types to realize that could NEVER happen :lol:

Haven't watched the movie but I was always a bit stunned by how the towers collapsed. It certainly was reminiscent of a demo job, the fire thing was always a bit weird and not well explained, plausible maybe, what do I and millions of others know about high-rise construction being affected by high temps. Didn't even realize there was a third tower #7, wonder why that is, eh :roll:

Even if just one single aspect of these things is true....God help us :!:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....