Nitnaht family crash fund

Races, swaps, beer nights, clinics, etc.

Unusually Large Robin

Nitnaht family crash fund

Post by Unusually Large Robin »

Hey everyone, you may have heard about the Nitnaht family that got rearended and almost died on the malahat and now has major hospital expenses etc. Check this site out for info if your interested in helping out. It would be a nice gesture from the windsurf/kite community. Mahalo!

http://www.malahatcrashfund.com

...So, i've made a donation, and sent it in on behalf of the windsurf/kiters that frequent the lake and village. I'd like to put the challenge out there for others to do similiar. Any amount will help and can only strengthen relations with the village.
Kook St. Kite Kook

Fundraising Challenge for Nitinaht Family

Post by Kook St. Kite Kook »

Hey all:

Thanks to Unusually Large Robin for getting this going. I would like to continue this idea and see how much we can raise for a good cause.

If you haven't done so already, please check out http://www.malahatcrashfund.com/

I think it would be a great idea to raise as much money as possible for this family, it will be months before that little girl can recover from these serious burns. From talking to Judy at Nitinaht, it appears the whole family can use our support (both financially in and prayers/thoughts/best wishes etc.).

So, we have two donators already. Who will join us? :?:
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Fundraising Challenge for Nitinaht Family

Post by bwd »

Kook St. Kite Kook wrote:So, we have two donators already. Who will join us? :?:
Thanks Robin and KSKK - great idea. I just made my donation,
dave
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
morewind

Post by morewind »

Robin and KSKK - you've both got heart. Thanks for getting this going. I've put in a donation ... really easy to donate :)

On a personal note: you never know when shit will happen to you or someone in your family. Life is funny, you're sailing along in the fast lane, then one minute later you're on the shoulder needing help. It raises spirits and is ultimately healing when people come out of the woodwork to offer help.

Mike
~ pimp hand ~

Re: Nitnaht family crash fund

Post by ~ pimp hand ~ »

Unusually Large Robin wrote:Hey everyone, you may have heard about the Nitnaht family that got rearended and almost died on the malahat and now has major hospital expenses etc. Check this site out for info if your interested in helping out. It would be a nice gesture from the windsurf/kite community. Mahalo!

http://www.malahatcrashfund.com

...So, i've made a donation, and sent it in on behalf of the windsurf/kiters that frequent the lake and village. I'd like to put the challenge out there for others to do similiar. Any amount will help and can only strengthen relations with the village.
~ my thought and prayers go out to the family ~
mshepard

Post by mshepard »

Easy to donate. Speedy recovery to all.
shockkite

Post by shockkite »

It is easy to donate.

Best wishes to the family involved and may you all have a full recovery. We are thinking of you.
Fly hard, jump high!
Kook St. Kite Kook

raising funds...

Post by Kook St. Kite Kook »

Hey, lets try to keep the ball rolling on this, eh? :D

nitinat boarders help family in need

Post by Guest »

Guys this is a great way to show our support for the Nitinat village
Thanks for bring it to my attention!

Tom V
Sad News

Amanda Peter

Post by Sad News »

Our hearts go to Marilyn Peter and Neil Sell on the loss of thier nine year old daughter Amanda who passed away on July 6th at the BC Children's Hospital.

Gary, thier son is doing well in Victoria General.