Favorite tricks.

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Trav

Favorite tricks.

Post by Trav »

What is your favorite tricks or air or whatever. Both what you can do and what you can watch and dream about.

Favorite Can Do: Relaunch (ya well I'm still new so it's cool to me.)
Favorite watch/wish I could: Darkslide (Nothing to me beats a long low smooth darkslide.)
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Ned

Post by Ned »

Good choices Trav.

My favourite may be the darkslide as well, although my success rate is still only about 10% and there's a lot to be desired still in terms of style points.
SmallWaveSteve

Post by SmallWaveSteve »

Going upwind, I'm starting to be able to do it semi-consistently :lol:
Last edited by SmallWaveSteve on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangerdane

Favorite trick!

Post by dangerdane »

I want to learn the God Walk or stick a nice Kiteloop. My favorite landable trick atm is a backroll, just working on my height now. I remember my favorite trick was landing at the same beach I took off from... :oops: So glad those days are (mostly) gone! Forever Kook!
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

The scissor trick is definitively my favorite trick to do, been a while since I did it, should re do it more often.

The trick I would like to see most is the bird trick done by like 10-15 people in a busy area, they would do that trick repetively for like 10-15 minutes. This would be the most beautiful thing ever and would propel this sport even more.
dangerdane

@Teabag

Post by dangerdane »

Whats that Teabag? My favorite trick to watch is any trick from Teabag where you can clearly see his flippers dangling from his harness...;)
CTK

Post by CTK »

I was quite amazed this weekend watch Ian throw down some clean backrolls and kiteloops on the flysurfer.
57palm

loops

Post by 57palm »

That was not Ian and it was the Ozone not the flysurfer! LOL