Rubber Legs

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Jeffreyheslop9

Rubber Legs

Post by Jeffreyheslop9 »

Had a great day today on Shawnigan Lake. Got out there around 1:00pm, had to come in near 3:30 to get kids from school. went home got everyone ready to go to the lake and was back on the water at 4:30, not leaving until 6:30. I first went to the government dock near the village, again winds kept changing direction but kept with it and took the time to try and find out how to work with it. when we went back we went to the park on the west side. it was a little hike, kids no help, but when we got to the water there was a nice wind coming on to the shore. there I was going back and forth learning more on balance and how to move the sail to regain balance. I even got to do a few tacks, all be it not pretty but what the hell its work in progress. well after all the time i was on the water I am beat, time to head to bed and dream of more wind to come in for more practice. its exhausting and at some point down right frustrating but I am enjoying it. ZZZZzzzzz
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

U could always just put this as your sailing log instead of starting a thread :lol: :idea:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....