Awesome review from the PWA Windsurf Worldcup 2019 in Pozo

Post links to cool kiteboarding or windsurfing sites with photos, videos or technique.
Stephan

Awesome review from the PWA Windsurf Worldcup 2019 in Pozo

Post by Stephan »

Hi guys, like last year i got some awesome video sequence from the young guns at Grand Canaria during the PWA Windsurf Worldcup 2019! We had sick conditions over 14 days i was using 3,5qm or 3.0qm Pepe was mostly at his 2.1qm Hotsails Maui KS3, enjoy the video clip https://youtu.be/Wi8dYaHAVd0
Tsawwassen
Website Donor
Website Donor

Re: Awesome review from the PWA Windsurf Worldcup 2019 in Po

Post by Tsawwassen »

Stephan wrote:Hi guys, like last year i got some awesome video sequence from the young guns at Grand Canaria during the PWA Windsurf Worldcup 2019! We had sick conditions over 14 days i was using 3,5qm or 3.0qm Pepe was mostly at his 2.1qm Hotsails Maui KS3, enjoy the video clip https://youtu.be/Wi8dYaHAVd0
Thanks for posting Stephan! It's great to see Pepe ripping it up over there. It was nice to sail with you guys this summer at Cape Sebastian, hope we get to see you out this winter!
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Yes Cape Sebastian was a great experience we have to do that next year again, for the next two weeks we are at Maui, Aloha Classic! Hopefully we see us soon at the water somewhere around here this winter!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Stephan wrote:Yes Cape Sebastian was a great experience we have to do that next year again, for the next two weeks we are at Maui, Aloha Classic! Hopefully we see us soon at the water somewhere around here this winter!
it’s good to be the king :twisted: envy on the classic, say hello to Pepe, nice going at canary, maybe one day to sail!! I have not been there since I was a young boy....playing volleyball and eating grilled cheese sandwiches on the pool decks....wish I had you as a dad taking me to these places sailing :idea:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
MartyD
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by MartyD »

Nice work Pepe!
more force 4
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by more force 4 »

I watched that a couple of times so far. Great to see the kids sailing at such a high level now!
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

KUS wrote:
Stephan wrote:Yes Cape Sebastian was a great experience we have to do that next year again, for the next two weeks we are at Maui, Aloha Classic! Hopefully we see us soon at the water somewhere around here this winter!
it’s good to be the king :twisted: envy on the classic, say hello to Pepe, nice going at canary, maybe one day to sail!! I have not been there since I was a young boy....playing volleyball and eating grilled cheese sandwiches on the pool decks....wish I had you as a dad taking me to these places sailing :idea:
oh ha, sounds like a long long tome ago, you have to do it again, i believe Pozo is the right vacation spot for you! And you need only one sail around 3.6qm...