Forum listing

We want your feedback: comments, complaints and suggestions for the website

ME

Forum listing

Post by ME »

Hey BWD

What about putting the link to the Forum on the main menu. Now I have to always go to latest conditions (always do that anyway, I guess) then click the forum link.

What a great site this is! :lol:

ME
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Hey thanks for the comments and good idea. I'm actually working on switching forums - this one costs $ and is kinda slow sometimes. I'm switching the website to islandhosting and I'll try to set up a forum there. But I'll try to add a link on the menu bar soon .

dave
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

ya! ... these boards don't let you "private message" each other .
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

wind_dummy wrote:ya! ... these boards don't let you "private message" each other .
eh? You can private message people with this forum - use the lock symbol shown at the top of each of the messages (you have to be logged in). Or go to MEMBER (on the top menu) and it should come up with a list of members. On the right hand column you should see private messaging.
wind_dummy

Post by wind_dummy »

bigwavedave wrote:
wind_dummy wrote:ya! ... these boards don't let you "private message" each other .
eh? You can private message people with this forum - use the lock symbol shown at the top of each of the messages (you have to be logged in). Or go to MEMBER (on the top menu) and it should come up with a list of members. On the right hand column you should see private messaging.
o ya, i forgot about the "logged in" factor .... guess i should log in sometime.
Tom B

Post by Tom B »

Hey dave,

Awesome site you have here. I'm probably missing it, but do you have a radar in the images section. NOAA in seattle has a good radar, it is really usefull for telling when it's going to rain, which can affect the wind on days like today.

later,

Tom
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Hey thanks Tom. I added a link to the NOAA radar in the pull down menu on the images page.

The link to the forum is now on the main menu bar.