small choppers
    4.80 hours Starboard Freeride 125
    Sailworks Flyer 6.0
    Sailworks Revolution 4.2
    Starboard Stabilizer 330
    Starboard Front wing 1100
    Starboard Mast 95cm
    Starboard Fuelselage 115cm+
    Up bright and early at 9am to glass on the water so made some coffee and visited the new wood houses. Still quiet so made some breaky, cleaned up and did a lap of the campsite to say Hi to anyone interested. Looked at water again and saw the wind line coming down the lake. 10am it started at 15kts with sweet flat water and no one on the lake. BOOM!! I'm on it. 6.0 and big front wing and a big WooHoo as it took about 7 seconds to start foiling. Nice!! Sailed way up the lake past Knob Pt and played on the flat water for 45 mins and then the 6.0 was getting over powered so sailed up the lake a bit more and made a 3 reach run back down felt almost like going straight down the lake on port standing straight up on the board, everyone goes silent, felt like hardly any apparent wind and just looking around felt unreal. amazing feeling, kind of bird like. That big 220lb bird that keeps yelling. :) Back to campsite for a snack and rigged up the 4.2m. Blowing over 20kts for rest of the day past 6pm. I only was able to 4:30pm when I looked in the cooler and saw a ice cold corona so called it there. changed out of my wetsuit and sat in my chair on the beach watching over the rest of the crowds which went many as it was still fairly quiet in the campground. Steak and potato dinner with couple bottles of red wine. BigD was very happy. Typical night walking and talking to peeps about the great day. Early to bed as I knew tomorrow would be another long day. I did get ridiculed by BigD and The Twizz for not completing the century (100 kms) was only able to log just under 93kms. Might have to throw on some different foils tomorrow to do some testing to see where the top and bottom limits are found. Excited as I really like doing the testing.

36.1 km/h max speed

92.72 kms travelled

19.4 km/h avg speed

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: Day 2 at Nitinaht12:24 PM to 5:09 PM
    Moving Time04:11:18
    Foiling Time 03:44:28
    Distance (km)95.7
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)29.8 / 29.6 / 25.1
    Number of Turns 210 (57% Foiling)
    MAX 2021 - 25.1 kt, 210 turns, 57%TOTAL 2021 - 154 km, 6.9 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-