Willows Bch, Windfoiling SE 10 - 18
    some swells and chop
    2.00 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 5.2
    Starboard Evolution Foil 900
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Starboard Stabilizer 255
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Arrived at 9am to 12-15kts and MtnarG rigging. I ate my McD's breaky sangy and decided today was not the day to start Winging. Yes, I'm a bit of a princess. I only want to Wing in perfect conditions. I rigged the 5.2m Sailworks Flyer with 80% power. It didn't take much to get foiling, the 5.2 was definitely the right choice. I could have rigged the 4.5m and been fine but not as powered up. I probably just sucked it up and tried the Wing but with the onshore wind and it being 4-5 degrees I decided I'd like to stay dry today. Others joined in quickly, Ben, H-Rock, MtnarG, Rhonda from Hood River was on a SUP and a Wing staying close to shore and learning with a magic Sprinter Van full of gear and 1 kiter out as well. After about 15 mins, I saw the Twizz flying over from Tweezerland and playing with us in the bay for awhile before heading back to the land of Twizz. I actually think he might launch and land from Oak Bay Beach Hotel and hit the pool and hottub. Anyways, Danno and Jumping Steve joined in and we had some fun playing in the swell, it got a bit lighter so I called it a day after hitting 50kms. Ben and H-Rock joined packing up with Danno, MtnarG and Jumping Steve still out there when I left. Pretty great session today, well except for Danno doing circles around me and giggling. To be fair he was on a 6.2m and I was on a depowered 5.2m but it still hurts. I'm looking forward to next weekend with maybe a bit warmer weather. Move of the day was The Twizz going backwinded from MTI to the beach, probably over a minute of constant hanging out on the wrong side of the Wing which was very impressive!! Hoping for more tomorrow.

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: Willows - Wondertastic9:44 AM to 11:59 AM
    Moving Time01:59:20
    Foiling Time 01:48:57
    Distance (km)54.9
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)21.6 / 21.6 / 20.5
    Number of Turns 84 (94% Foiling)
    MAX 2024: 22.0 kt, 140 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024: 1,032 km, 44.3 hours
    MAX: 29.6 kt, 256 turns, 100%TOTAL: 20,364 km, 849 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-