Ross Bay, Wingfoiling SSW 8 - 12
    flat
    2.10 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Ensis Score 6.2
    Starboard Stabilizer 255
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Foil 1100
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Best part of today was there was a Grey Whale in Ross Bay. Not sure what he was doing but he was blowing quite often and stayed just on the inside of the point from what I saw. It was pretty cool, Wing-schlogging and hearing a big whale-blow behind me. YIKES!!! Persistence or NutBar, just give up it's not going to happen. Arrived with Rupp-Dogg and it looked to be building. probably 10-12kts with darker patches out further and a solid forecast. We both rigged and headed out. I was persistent and after an hour and a half there was enough of a gust for my newly skilled pumping to get me up onto the foil.... for about 45 seconds. UGH!! Lots of Doods schlogging on the water or on the beach, maybe 12 by the time I was packing up. Twizzlepop and WindMD out foiling and the rest mostly just living in schlogsville. Marky-MarkMD up on the foil a few times but for the most part the wind forecast sucked! It was good Wing-pump practice for me but only able to get on the foil 2 for less than a minute each time in 2 hours was forgettable. Should have hit IV for the sure thing when there was wind but decided to wait for the evening RBFC meeting. Poor choice. The good was that I stayed dry for 2 hours so I think I've mastered the schlog-gybe and I took my footstraps off which really helped. The bad was it was perfect light wind Windfoil conditions and I probably could have racked up 50+kms but I tried to practice my Winging. Next time, I Windfoil until there is a solid 13+kts then pump up the Wing-thing.

SCHLOGSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: RB - Whale Winging4:20 PM to 6:26 PM
    Moving Time02:00:52
    Foiling Time 00:04:06
    Distance (km)11.1
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)10.2 / 10.1 / 9.7
    Number of Turns 26 (0% Foiling)
    MAX 2024: 22.0 kt, 173 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024: 1,522 km, 71.7 hours
    MAX: 29.6 kt, 256 turns, 100%TOTAL: 20,854 km, 876 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-