Ross Bay, Wingfoiling SW 15 - 22
    too wavy, too wavy
    1.00 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    KT Wing - Direct Drive 5.0
    Starboard Stabilizer 255
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Starboard Evolution Foil 1100
    Starboard Evolution Fuse 115
    Ok, that was my best Wing Foiling Session, period. Sooo much fun!! Lots of wind and waves and others Whooping it up out there. Twizz and Shagalicious doing there thing, H-Rock seemingly everywhere. Tugboat foiling like a pro and looking good with his KT Orange Wing!! Adam and is significant other both out looking REAL GOOD!! Pretty sure they both need nicknames but that's for another day. I finally got on my 5.0m KT Direct Drive Wing as there was lots of wind, most of the time feeling very well powered trying to raise the Wing overhead to reduce the power but then Wing got squirally a bit, guessing I'm not doing it right. ...and yes, my KT Wing is Orange so threw on the bright orange shirt to match!! I'll probably need an Orange BOBSON hat to match, might order it tomorrow. Easy to get on the foil today with lots of wind. I think I made maybe 10 foiling turns but not quite sure as I was in a euphoric state getting so much foiling time, it almost felt like I knew what I was doing today and not being told what to do by the Wing and Foil. I need a few days in a row Winging to make it stick and square away my jibes. I'm pretty good with the board and foil beneath my feet it's mostly the Wing above my head that's giving me issues, hoping this weekend at NN will be breakthrough time. Can't wait to see the GPS data to see what was really happening although I did feel pretty slow today, to much wavage to go quick. On the way out I was just trying to get through the waves/swell which felt and looked pretty big and on the way in it was riding waves and trying to keep the nose of the board down as I was heading down the waves and there was a deep trough in front of me and not nosing into the waves in front of me. Pretty amazing session though!! Looking forward to my next session after my arms shrink back to their normal length as I'm pretty sure they are 6" longer currently.

WINGBOB OUT!!
    GPS Track: RB - Best Wing Sesh So Far3:26 PM to 4:48 PM
    Moving Time01:02:05
    Foiling Time 00:51:55
    Distance (km)18.9
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)15.6 / 15.6 / 15.0
    Number of Turns 27 (52% Foiling)
    MAX 2024: 22.0 kt, 173 turns, 100%TOTAL 2024: 1,949 km, 91.3 hours
    MAX: 29.6 kt, 256 turns, 100%TOTAL: 21,280 km, 896 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-