Monday September 8, 2008 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Florence South Jetty, Windsurfing NNW 16 - 34
    headhi 2 logo, masthi out
    3.20 hours CrazyFly Wave 90L
    KA Kaos 5.7
    KA Kaos 4.7
    wave fin 9-11"
    Ibuprofen, Robaxacet, Codein 600mg bombs
    The 90 LIVES :lol: Roadside repairs paid off today, great to have the right board tho at first underboarded and oversailed. Lulls made me a target while the others scooted through the channels with their 100-110L. BUT...it got better as kiter mark can attest, we were both having a ball in huge rollers way out, nasty close out waves in but still getting great rides, wow, what a way to end the coast trip 8)

Sail 10 Wave 9 Jump 8

Pressed the eject button on a few ramps as i had to hit them at speed to not get clobbered and subsequently put myself into the stratosphere, saw some funny trails there too :wink: got rinsed more today as i didn't have the volume early. Got one really good washing machine ending up at the beach sans gear...the 5.7 needs a turban strap :evil: Shared waves with Eastside early (he had to bail at ~4:30 but he looks like a pro wave guy all of a sudden, what a change from day 1) and Cliffmeister late, two on the same wave is sooo much fun, deeking and dodging down the line and back. Mark showing his kiting prowess today for sure, both got a rinse a few times but came up smiling. What a day!! When we left the fog moved in, just ripping in town right now, prolly 3.0 now. I am in a sheltered parking lot next to buildings in the harbor and the kusschine is rocking back and forth. What a destination :!: :twisted: :twisted: Hood River bound maybe, we'll see :twisted:
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-