Search found 19 matches

by The Dogs Bollucks
Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Nitnaht....commercial operations takeover the beach.
Replies: 29
Views: 7673

Not sure if that was necessary . I'm definitely pro Elevation but not opposed to some healthy discussion . My 2 cents : - I really don't think they're taking up much space on the grand scheme of things . - If anybody should be the beneficiary of their presence it should be the band ... either monita...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Anybody been to venezuela
Replies: 4
Views: 1090

Thanks guys ... I try to look as much like a hobo as I can when I travel ... but even so the more I read about Caracas , the more Im horrified ... yet alarmingly intrigued... not sure what to do yet . Thinking about a sail charter kite trip as well ... recommended by a fellow I met in Brazil Anyways...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:03 am
Topic: Anybody been to venezuela
Views: 1090

Anybody been to venezuela

My girlfriend and I are going to Venezuela for a month (April /May) to go kiting but to also do a bit of travelling Looking for any advice as to where to go or more importantly where not to go . Margarita , Coche, Los Roques and Caracas are in the cards right now ... and possibly a trip inland to An...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: lost kite board
Views: 1200

Hey Todd
In yesterdays Record ... Theres a post in the Lost and Found re: found board at goose spit . Call 250 890-0300
You'll need it this fri and sat
by The Dogs Bollucks
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Topic: comox rookiekiteboarding
Replies: 7
Views: 1786

Saratoga beach today at around 2:00- 2:30 ... thats a good spot when the tide is low . Give me a call 702-1931 if you want some specifics
Dan
by The Dogs Bollucks
Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:51 am
Topic: Places to Kite in Northern Brazil in June???
Replies: 1
Views: 823

Jericoacoara is a pretty amazing place ... lots of activities to go along with the wind sports as well ( dune buggy tours , longboarding , restaurants , drinking , dancing , ) .. there are several kite schools there ... and a variety of different locations to kite nearby ( most of which are a dune b...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Topic: Ideal surf vehicle???
Replies: 167
Views: 33192

Not that it compares to any of the above machines ... but is is a kick-ass surf vehicle .. and it is for sale . I've got a 1986 4x4 Synchro VW vanagon thats been gutted to make room for some rubbermaid tote storage and some custom wood benchwork ... runs great ... still a vw $ 2900 .... and all the ...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:05 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!
Replies: 95
Views: 23900

As an uneducated outsider who has quite enjoyed the banter of this particular debate .. my personel opinion is this : Many powerful people in the US may have known that the events of 9 /11 were coming .. and they may have let it happen ..... to strengthen their arguement for war . As for whether the...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:01 pm
Topic: Nimpkish?
Replies: 38
Views: 8487

Sweet vid todd .. I particularly like the reggae to rage mix . :twisted:
by The Dogs Bollucks
Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:40 am

Hola Martin I'm pretty sure there'll be lots of work to do at the point to get her Juuuuust right ... don't you worry ... if not .. I bet your broom will be plenty busy keeping the sand off the tarps ... maybe this year we can cut a trail for Marion to get the motorcycle right to the launch area . H...
by The Dogs Bollucks
Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 pm

We ended up going to nitinat .. but word on the north island street is that the beach at Kinman point was right proper @#$%!& .. but apparently french Dave worked his magic 3 weekends in a row ...avec chainsaw .. and things are much more gooder now .
by The Dogs Bollucks
Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:35 am

I'd be in as well if theres room for sat .... I'll dazzle you guys with tales of magic vanishing brazillian bikinis and soccer matches where watching the game isn't as important avoiding overhead rockets , pick pockets and airborn cups of urine !!!
by The Dogs Bollucks
Thu May 31, 2007 3:41 pm

Yeah it was pretty tough ... mastered the afternoon nap , how to properly sleep in a hammock and how to make the perfect caiparinha . The kiting was pretty good as well
by The Dogs Bollucks
Wed May 30, 2007 10:53 pm

Hey Todd ... I might be day tripping on sunday . .... but I'm pretty sure that Dave is going for the weekend .
by The Dogs Bollucks
Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:53 pm
Topic: South America
Replies: 1
Views: 841

South America

Organizing a trip to south america ... for April/May ( Argentina , Brazil , Peru and Chile ) does anybody have any recommendations of good spots to kiteboard or just visit .