Search found 4 matches

by Ferguson
Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Camping/kiting for the 2 months on the island..where to go??
Replies: 16
Views: 11530

Camping/kiting for the 2 months on the island..where to go??

Thanks to all who have given some good advice and tips, can anyone quantify just how bad the 'worst' bit of the road to Nitnat is...we have a '77 Econoline :roll: MESSAGE TO POW+POW: have you ever actually kitesurfed? ...if you have you would know that Kids and kites dont work well on the same beach...
by Ferguson
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 am
Topic: Calling Campbell river Crew??
Replies: 1
Views: 1794

Calling Campbell river Crew??

Hi guys (and girls... and girls) Heard from a couple of kiters here in Revelstoke that Campbell river would be a sweet place to hang out for the summer for our extended kite honeymoon/vacation? Gonna be in our camper with a scooter in the back to nip around on. Hows the wind up there? what size you ...
by Ferguson
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 am

A winger is a Scottish word for someone who complains and moans all the time...seen a few of them on here...like all forums! :) Yea reliable wind is our no.1 priority so maybe Nitnat is the best option Come on folks, someone must know a good insiders tip?...... I know your gonna want the low down on...
by Ferguson
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Camping/kiting for the 2 months on the island..where to go??

Hi Myself, from Scotland, and my wife from Denmark have just finished our 9 month working stint and are ready to reward ourslves with some summer kiting. Heard from local kiters here that the island is where its at...so thats where we're headed. Wondering where anyone would suggest going for an 8wee...