Search found 7 matches

by F0ggy
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:48 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: North Kiteboarding Demo Day, Sat Sept. 2nd @ Nitinat Lake
Replies: 0
Views: 1022

North Kiteboarding Demo Day, Sat Sept. 2nd @ Nitinat Lake

North Kiteboarding Demo Day, Sat Sept. 2nd @ Nitinat Lake.

See you there!

https://www.facebook.com/denham.trollip ... 8900105731
by F0ggy
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm
Topic: North Kiteboarding Demo Day, Sat Aug. 12th @ The Spit
Replies: 0
Views: 891

North Kiteboarding Demo Day, Sat Aug. 12th @ The Spit

Hey island friends! 2018 North Kiteboarding gear has arrived in Canada and will be available for demo on Sat Aug. 12th at the Squamish Spit. If you cannot make it over to the mainland, we will be hosting a demo day at Nitinat shortly after (date TBD) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ...
by F0ggy
Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:52 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Kiting Comox - Goose spit
Replies: 11
Views: 3279

Typically if there is an issue within a community its appreciated when that person is contacted directly, maybe even in person! Somewhat unprofessional if you do claim to be "maintaining a local kite spot" I'll copy the same reply... "I'm sorry to have caused such an upset, didn't realize it was a ...
by F0ggy
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am
Topic: Snowkite Van isl?
Replies: 2
Views: 1041

My apologies...
by F0ggy
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am
Topic: Snowkite Van isl?
Replies: 2
Views: 1041

Snowkite Van isl?

Has any one found a good location to snowkite on van isl? First area I can think of is the SW ridge across from mt.washington, only because its clear of trees and I have seen wind up there. Would love to hook up with a crew this winter if any ones doin it.
by F0ggy
Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 pm
Topic: Floras Lake
Replies: 13
Views: 2819

Hey G-Daddy I'm in the same boat... No go for nitinat. Truck is packed trying to figure out where its going tomorrow morning.
You made a choice yet?
Gorge is close but I was thinking of running down the OR coast till I hit wind. Any one else have some input on where to go?
by F0ggy
Fri May 20, 2011 10:28 pm
Topic: Nitinaht update!
Replies: 91
Views: 24612

Few shots from the session up at Nitinat today... Thanks to all who put up with my retarded reaches and long walks up the beach... :P

ohh yea and the pay phones work, nice new ones with credit card slots. wifi is "Windtalkers" at the gas station.