Search found 4 matches

by eryn
Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Nitinaht - What Services?
Replies: 6
Views: 3028

i thought the hand sanitizer this year was a nice touch! really 12$ for camping is nothing. ive backcountry camped where it cost more then 12$! 86 eh jimmy, think it may be time for you to head back up? theres room in jamie's and my site :) oh and you should change your location seeing as your never...
by eryn
Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: a little help for an ametuer this weekend at nitnat?
Replies: 16
Views: 4555

ahh jimmy! the guitar stayed with my mast extension! at home :roll: well done i know! thanks for everyone who helped me get out there! hopefully next weekend i'll be back up with more time! :) and maybe even ill remember the guitar.... oh and ps.. the kiteboarders did not convert me.. although they ...
by eryn
Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks guys! Looking forwards to seeing you all tomorrow! Just getting back from the mountain now, I'm in rough shape but hopefully after a shower and a quick nap I'll be ready to head up to nitnat later tonight.
by eryn
Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 am

a little help for an ametuer this weekend at nitnat?

hey im hoping to be up at nitnat saturday/sunday and ive windersurfed before at the gorge earlier this year, and loved it. picked it up pretty easy and now since i've finally managed to aquire all the gear i'm hoping to hit up nitnat but id love it if theres some one up there who can just quickly go...