Search found 5 matches

by greg
Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: anyone do any kiting on sat feb 4
Replies: 1
Views: 794

anyone do any kiting on sat feb 4

i see the windsurfers were out on the island and here in vancouver.but what i want to know is if any kiters got out on the island on sat feb 4 including mattdog who logged a session at columbia beach. if you did get out could you please post the location,rider weight,kite and board that you used and...
by greg
Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:38 pm
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: Water proof your I-pod
Replies: 11
Views: 3047

there will deffinateley be two schools of thought on this one,myself while snowboarding i have used a walkman some of the time and it definately does pump you up a bit .but i have to say it usually ends up turned off and i totally forget that i even have it with me so i guess i prefer the natural so...
by greg
Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:25 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Knotty boy
Replies: 8
Views: 2142

definatley get the knot out or replace or shorten your lines.DO NOT RIDE IN FEAR.if not for your saftey for those around you. i have found in my experience that you can usually chew it untill it loosens, i dont mean aimlessly chewing on it but actually working on the knot itself with my front teeth....
by greg
Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:09 am
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Directions to Nitinat - with photos
Replies: 17
Views: 14744

Thanks BWD that was a fast reply.
have a good one.
cheers greg :lol:
by greg
Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:28 am
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Directions to Nitinat - with photos
Replies: 17
Views: 14744

Can a link be provided to a printable format. I mean so when I print it it doesn't cut off the right hand side of the page. Or is there some free software I can download off the net and do the same thing.
thanks alot in advance.
cheers greg :lol: