by UKshredder
Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 am
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: Shredders Blog
Replies: 1
Views: 1307

Shredders Blog

http://howard-windaddiction.blogspot.com/
Just putting up a North Devon specific blog - tonnes of photos of both surf, kite and windsurf from Englands gnarliest coast line.
by UKshredder
Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:25 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Guincho 05
Replies: 0
Views: 619

Guincho 05

After much deliberation..i finally stuck some footage together for this little vid. Please tell me what you think ?
http://windisgood.com/bwd/HowardsVid/guincho05.mpg
by UKshredder
Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:18 pm
Topic: North Devon - Saunton Sands Video.
Replies: 9
Views: 3043

Thanks Voodmon, very close to Ilfracombe. Yes you describe it exactly as it is today. The setting is pretty sweet, with literally miles of sand dunes leading away from the beach. Surfing is a very major thing here now too, with a surf lifesaving clubhouse on the beach, and a strong surfing fraternit...
by UKshredder
Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:11 am

My pleasure, and thank you. Freefrom Sox (a new user) made it, so hopefully it was worth all the effort.
by UKshredder
Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:30 am

North Devon - Saunton Sands Video.

A buddy of mine took this footage and spliced it altogether of me a few years back in a rager of a storm. Its more of a tribute to his cinematography rather than my skills displayed that day.
Enjoy.
sauntonrage.mpg (40.5 MB)
by UKshredder
Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:29 am
Topic: kook st stories
Replies: 29
Views: 5959

Re: kook st stories

Being the other half of downwind daves story - AKA 'Howie' . I think I should set the record straight. Dave, true to form had just entered the sport of windsurfing, and like all his other newly acquired sports was about to blow the doors off of it. It was a real pleasure to share the enthusiasm of a...
by UKshredder
Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:44 am
Topic: Island Ga$ Prices Suck!
Replies: 16
Views: 4294

It could be a lot worse, Gas prices here in the UK are crazy right now. Prices up at around £1 per litre - roughly $2.40CAN.
Hence we all drive super economical vehicles. Sure miss the Island though !