Search found 4 matches

by Slickmick
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:28 am
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: GPS Watch
Replies: 2
Views: 999

GPS Watch

Can anyone recommend a good GPS watch that would work well with a Android phone? I see you guys on here all the time with the cool GPS tracks :) Garmin Instinct 2 Surf Edition 45mm Smartwatch looks promising but what do you guys use/recommend?
by Slickmick
Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:56 pm
Topic: First (real) nose repair complete
Replies: 1
Views: 832

First (real) nose repair complete

Welp, I guess I finally catapulted hard enough to do some good damage to the 115L F2 to consider doing a real repair. I was honestly just thinking about getting a new board, but I then thought "how many more times is this gonna happen? What, am I just gonna get a new board every time I ding it?...
by Slickmick
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:00 pm
Topic: Early Nitinat sessions
Replies: 4
Views: 1680

Re: Early Nitinat sessions

Just looking at the forecast for Thurs/Friday... looks like it might be worth checking out?! maybe?? Anyone know if it would be worth parking at the boat launch and launching from there? Sounds like its a hard "No" for campsite day use before the May long weekend.
by Slickmick
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:21 am
Topic: Early Nitinat sessions
Replies: 4
Views: 1680

Early Nitinat sessions

Hey all, How early in the year do people head out to test out the conditions at Nininat? I mean I guess it's obvious just to look at the forecast but I was also thinking about the road conditions out there at this time of the year going into March. I've never been there so I'm not sure what really t...