Search found 274 matches

by Tsawwassen
Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Accommodation suggestions Kihei Maui
Replies: 5
Views: 1529

Accommodation suggestions Kihei Maui

I'm taking the family to Maui in April and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on a nice place to stay in Kihei. I've never been to Maui but from what I've heard this would be a good spot to take the family as my kids are young.
by Tsawwassen
Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Kanaha Kai used boards
Replies: 10
Views: 1854

The board was $925 and the shipping was about $180 but I don't know the final cost yet. I did get it shipped to Point Roberts though which is cheaper as it's in the US.
by Tsawwassen
Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Thanks everybody!

I had a long talk with Bart and the board is on it's way!! It has hardly been used just like nanmoo said they aren't that popular with the rentals. No delams jst a few scratches as in the photos. I'm totally stoked!! So thanks again to all you guys that replied. I'll be bringing the board over to CB...
by Tsawwassen
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am

Kanaha Kai used boards

Thanks to KC7777 for his post about Kanaha Kai I'm going to buy a 2011, 87L Starboard Quad for them. I've never purchased a used board from a rental place and was wondering if someone could take a look at these pictures and let me know if this board looks like it's in good shape for a rental. Are th...