Search found 92 matches

by Johnnyman
Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: BWD Wavesailing Camp...
Replies: 91
Views: 20559

I'm heading down today. Looks like Florence is good Tues-Thurs trying for the jetty. Big D it will be lonely on the water without you! Hope the coast holds for the rest of you though Lisa will prob want to head to warmer places before that.
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Wetsuit for OR Coast?
Replies: 4
Views: 1027

Janet I was a wee bit cold with my new 4/3 a few years ago but was nice and comfortably warm with 5/4 last year. It's surprisingly cold there especially when the fog rolls in at least at Florence. I think that sharks were declared enemy combatants and part of the access of evil so they have all been...
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Topic: OES and AHD Boards
Replies: 22
Views: 3544

She satisfied me just fine today at CB thank you very much Borat.
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 am

The mermaid looks like a Tranny! Kus that's waaay offside. I'll tell you who looks like a Tranny its' the swimsuit picture of you selling cars in Kazakhstan that's who. By the way I think it's time you got a full body wax and those banana hammocks are sooo 80's. :lol:
by Johnnyman
Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

I like to gaze longingly at the mermaid on the beach when the wind is light...I find it quite comforting. Unfortunately for 2009 Tabou has become a little more PC and the nipples aren't quite as prominent :(
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Gordons parking issues
Replies: 49
Views: 20187

I'm with BWD I guess he posted while I was writing my hot head reply!
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Kus nope not purposefully directed solely at you but was a response to your post. I hoped to make a more general point directed at anyone who parks there not to attack you personally. You have brought up at this forum that you had parked there and I imagine that you are not the only one that has par...
by Johnnyman
Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Here's my 2 cents on leaving a space open by the beach access, if the last 12 cars left that spot open it doesn't mean they were leaving it open just for you! When I first went to Gordo's years ago it was pointed out to me that it was common knowledge to leave this spot open for easy access for ever...
by Johnnyman
Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am

Gordons parking issues

Yesterday I was talking to Jack the Gordon s web cam host, he said that there have been some issues lately with windpeople that have the neighbors restless. He said that lately driveways have been blocked and windpeople have even parked in residents driveways. I talked to a few at the launch site an...
by Johnnyman
Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Topic: BWD Wavesailing Camp...
Replies: 91
Views: 20559

Hell DWD Matt Pritchard is taking a turn on the sheep looks like he's in too! I've got July 10-21 off plan on heading down to Oregon then.
by Johnnyman
Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Wind dies unexpectedly or never shows?
Replies: 8
Views: 2572

Well it looks like Kus has the virus now. I was totally lit on my 4.5 yesterday at IV then it totally tanked 33k winds to not enough I almost had to swim in. I looked up the Kusmachine was in the parking lot and Kus was ready to hit the water thanks Kus. Beware of the motor home!
by Johnnyman
Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:34 pm
Topic: Windsurf Vacation Suggestions
Replies: 26
Views: 5016

No issues but there were quite a few people hanging out that seemed to be homeless. This was in the windsurf area (weird wave) and they stayed in the parking area all day. I stayed till dusk one day and the whole area started filling up with people setting up camp for the night (just outside the par...
by Johnnyman
Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Nothing against Kanaha Geoffy it is a fine place to sail but it was full of vagrants and transients when I was there last year.
by Johnnyman
Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 am

As far as lessons Hood River is the place, every windsurf shop offers them and I've heard great things about Brian's Windsurfing. If I was going to do it over I would go to Hood River and sign up for lessons. It took me years before I attended a clinic. The progress was immediate I could have reduce...
by Johnnyman
Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:28 pm
Topic: Holiday Website Fundraiser - Win a GoPro Helmet Cam!
Replies: 40
Views: 11024

Thanks for the birthday bonus Kus. Congrats BigD, Ozzy and Rob.