Search found 104 matches

by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:38 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Localism
Replies: 28
Views: 13917

Roger that OtLunch. Its difficult to come across as nin-positional with these online...things. I love the kind words and that is Respect. I've actually found since this whole incident came up, there has been an excess of kindness and consideration out on the water and at the beach. Maybe we can keep...
by Atomic-Chomik
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 pm
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: Wingfoiling Progression
Replies: 272
Views: 83269

Kelp fun

Make sure you head directly to the largest kelp patch you can find. It really helps you develop your swear game,
by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:08 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Just assk Nanmoo
Replies: 40
Views: 17398

The one who ran me over is part of the VI Kayak club. Older guy w money, not skid camping up north main.
by Atomic-Chomik
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:27 am

kayak surfers

Is there some kind of law that tells Kayak surfers it is illegal to surf around other people. After getting hit and runover by one in the surf, I'm out for at least a month+ past the two weeks I've already been out and i'm bitter.
Also, the Oilers are gonna make a run for the cup this year right?
by Atomic-Chomik
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:11 pm
Forum: Wingfoiling Discussion
Topic: Wingfoiling
Replies: 353
Views: 100952

namoo vs juan de sooka

fight! fight! fight!(crowd chears)
by Atomic-Chomik
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:28 pm

bragging about how awesome you are

Dear Namoo, why do people brag about how good their sessions were at good spots that don't hold many people? Is it ignorance or some sort of compensatory mechanism? Further to the point, why would someone release a video on the internet of places like that? Its all so strange, im confused please hel...
by Atomic-Chomik
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:58 am

Assk nanmoo

If "the ocean is free man" then can i have a refund on that $500 seasons pass I bought from you?
by Atomic-Chomik
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:51 am

Just assk Nanmoo

You heard it here. " just assk Namoo" is open for all sorts of question. You name it and this know-it-all has some kind of an answer for you. He is also a "pro kiter" aka instructor so his credentials are legit- just assk him. we love him but let's have some fun here lol Happy Mo...
by Atomic-Chomik
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:49 am
Topic: Kiting amongst Surfers out West- Over
Replies: 3
Views: 2600

west

Tempy, there are a pretty close knit group of kiters out west and we are all in concurrence that this cannot happen again. We will certaininly be educating people not in the know. It doesnt need to be a "Heavy", just clear and direct communication.
by Atomic-Chomik
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:00 pm
Topic: Kiting amongst Surfers out West- Over
Replies: 3
Views: 2600

Kiting amongst Surfers out West- Over

Due to recent events at Jordan river there is now a no tolerance policy for kiting in the waves with surfers out. Light wind kiting is the culprit, as above 20kts, the surfers tend to go in. There has been years of building relationships and understanding between the surfers and kiters out west, but...
by Atomic-Chomik
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:12 pm
Topic: Keep an eye out for each other
Replies: 10
Views: 5010

Kus-turd

True Kus. When i go out in any fashion i go prepared to handle any "rescue" situation i may encounter. I just putvthis up as a reminder to others to keep an eye out for eachother-like you said with your hockey analogy.
by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:17 am

Earphones

Ya i got the board back as it blew into the middle of Gordans beach proper. I couldnt help but thinking earphones may have been involved as well.
by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:38 am

Whistle

The people onshore 1km away heard me. The only reason the kiters didnt see or hear me is just didnt look. Believe me i was watching them.
The point is, look around.
by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:16 am

Wing rescue

Just to note Eastside, i use an orange helmet and that is why the people on the hillside at Otter Point saw me. This is intentional. And yes, the level of care and attention we carry ouselves with while looking out for others is normally excellant, i agree! As well to note, self rescue on a "wi...
by Atomic-Chomik
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:31 am

Keep an eye out for each other

One of the things thay allows us to have the fun we have in the ocean is the fact we look out for eachother. Sadly yesterday i had an incident where i busted myvsup leash wingfoiling and lost my board a good distance offshore. The foil on the board ensures it is all but impossible tobcatch and i was...