Search found 19 matches

by bbthelooper
Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Tires for logging roads
Replies: 12
Views: 3298

Toyo M55 10 ply I have used them for 10 years and had 2 slow leaks and 1 flat on the Nitinat road. They are also great in snow.
by bbthelooper
Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:54 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Nitinat road report
Replies: 16
Views: 3980

Here's a new update on the road. As of last weekend the Honeymoon bay side of the lake was just graded, and the end of the road the last 7 km going into Nitinat was just graded. The middle is another story, it has not seen a grader for a very long time. If you think you see a large pot hole up ahead...
by bbthelooper
Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Topic: Nitinat road report
Replies: 16
Views: 3980

Nitinat road report

Here is my opinion of the three roads into Nitinat. Port road: I give it a rating of 9 out of 10. It is mainly smooth with some sections of low grade potholes, and lots of loose rocks when you get out of the tracks on the corners. There is lots of traffic on this road including logging trucks. If yo...
by bbthelooper
Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:16 pm
Topic: Jordan River is UP FOR SALE
Replies: 137
Views: 27568

I find it amazing that we are talking about JR, because in the past if you had mentioned JR and surf in the same sentence you would have upset some surfer who wanted it all to himself. Now that they maybe excluded from their sacred spot, they want the entire web to know about it, and help save their...