Anybody heading out to Nitinaht this weekend?

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
kitesurferdale

Anybody heading out to Nitinaht this weekend?

Post by kitesurferdale »

Trying to gauge wether or not I am going to be alone out there this weekend or not. Anybody else thinking of heading out on saturday or sunday??
Airtime! whoo hoooo, its all about the airtime...... ok waves rock too!
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

not me...

Post by Bobson »

Sorry dude, I've got 3 Mothers day dinners to do this weekend...I'm out! :cry:
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Yep, between Mothers day and a memorial service, count me out too. I'm planning for next weekend though!
morewind

Post by morewind »

Not me - would lose way too many points to bail on Mother's day. Luckily (for those that can't make it) it's looking like the conditions will suck. Not a great attitude - I'm suppose to hope that everyone who goes to Nitinat has great conditions ...yeah right!
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Mothers Day

Post by Bobson »

Ya, 'THEY' should schedule Mothers' Day on a Tuesday or Wednesday so if doesn't interfere with the Wind-chasers :twisted: !! Good thing is that on Fathers Day we can choose to chase the wind! YES!! :D Whoever decided to put the Stat holidays on 'Windy Monday' was brilliant though! Nice work whomever decided that one!....hey wait....maybe a Mothers Day road trip to the NAT for a quick picnic lunch and nap(for the Mothers) and a sail for the fella's.........it's worth a try....??...Isn't it..??

Hope all you Wind-chasers are getting some!! :shock:
someone's mother

mothers day

Post by someone's mother »

some of us mothers actually enjoy nitnat and look forward to the trip up there. yes you should organize us a picnic and special day we would really like a day off nit nat or anywhere. some of you are complaining about having to spend time with your wives and mothers. make every day mothers day. and include us in your trips up island. you just might be surprised.
TURTLE

Post by TURTLE »

There aren't many people up at Nit Nat right now at all. Mother's Day Eve.

About 3 vehicles and perhap 8 people.

Everyone must be coming up together for a mother's day picnic!

Tomorrow. :shock: