Nitinat June 15 -22 Anybody gonna be there?

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
czech36

Nitinat June 15 -22 Anybody gonna be there?

Post by czech36 »

Hey All,

Just wondering if people will up up there June 15 - 22. I wanna go for those days but am weary of being there alone. Trying to see if people will be up there camping and kiting?

Mirek
windaddiction

Post by windaddiction »

I'm sure there will be people there i mean just look at weather report...all sun! I myself am gonig to try to make it up this weekend! and don't worry theres always the native village right there! just be very very very careful driving the roads on weekdays
darwin

Post by darwin »

There will be 5 kiters leaving on tuesday for the lake. Marh (aka Shark Bait), Rob Paton (Angus McGeee), Wayne (aka Air Pig), Andrew Komar (aka Air Rookie) and myself Kitesick. The weather looks great. See you there. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA
Stammy

Post by Stammy »

Hey czech36,

I know of 6 or 7 kiters that are headed up for Sat. & Sun. My name is John (everyone calls me Stammy) and I'll be the one in the orange shorts. Stop by and say hi, we'll kite/party with you if you want or even just give you launches if you need 'em.
czech36

Awsome

Post by czech36 »

See everyone up there! Thanks for all the info!
Bobson

Nitnat this weekend

Post by Bobson »

I know this thread started out about kiteboardin' but I thought I'd keep it going to find out who and when people are going up to Nitnat this weekend. :idea:

I'm leaving here Thursday just after lunch :D and I'm very excited about it as the Trident Sports will be up there demo'ing Starboard and Sailworks gear and the weather sounds fan-flippin-tastic!!! A great time to get some serious TOW getting dialed into my new Hypersonic before I buy a new board...HA, just joking!!! 8)

So, who else is going and when are you planning on leaving..??? :?: :?:
windaddiction

Post by windaddiction »

hey ! Um I'll be up there either friday night if i can get friday afternoon off or early saturday morning.... i'm briing up the dog too! hope there are campsites when i get up there!

Hey russian dude are you heading up this weekend?
Russian Dood

Post by Russian Dood »

If the weather holds I'll be there.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Thurs & Fri

Post by KUS »

will try for it thurs and fri; looking forward to seeing smiling faces and a few beers :D . Kus
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....