New S.E. Spot

Post links to cool kiteboarding or windsurfing sites with photos, videos or technique.
JL

New S.E. Spot

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

That GoogleMaps sucks in there; if you zoom in and out, you'll see they label the water as "Straight of Georgia" (vs. Juan de Fuca Strait), wrong spelling and place name!

I used GoogleMaps the other day to try and guide me to AA Transmission up at the edge of the Highlands. It tried to take me down THREE roads that didn't exist (one is my street, I knew about that one, all the others were surprises!
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

more force 4 wrote:That GoogleMaps tried to take me down THREE roads that didn't exist (one is my street, I knew about that one, all the others were surprises!
wow cool MF4, you are the only one I know who lives on a street that doesn't exist and only you and google know about :shock: But I know Witty's Lagoon exists, just not sure I wanna sail there :idea: the monster :?
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

Kus:
Every map I've ever seen shows my street (Viaduct Ave W) continuous between Interurban and Prospect Lake Road; the NTS 1:50,000, various paper city street maps, Google Earth, Google Maps. But I dare you to drive the WindKushine or your pickup from one end to the other! Go for it! Your allowed chains, a chainsaw, and a winch.

OK, I should have said 'parts of roads' or something :roll:
eastside

Post by eastside »

I don't know about mf4, he lives on a non-existent street and his vehicle causes weather anomalies. Shouldn't this discussion be in the off-topic forum :?: