definition of "Forum"

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
voodmon
Website Donor
Website Donor

definition of "Forum"

Post by voodmon »

Just so we understand each other. A public meeting or assembly for "open" discussion. So, once again i have been censored by the same person for discussing some opinions i have, so it would seem that said person has some sort of either a personal vendetta or is just too narrow minded to walk out of his cave and see the light. The issues we are haveing with the weather as in no wind are man made, absolutely nothing to do with the so called global warming thing, some very "Mad Scientist" namely edward teller thought the global shield idea up, then the us military complex got on board with project cloverleaf, then the PTB ( powers that be) those who are really running the show got on board, so now this is world wide, there is no media coverage because the ptb own the media also across the board world wide, so there is a ban on reporting any part of what is going on on a daily basis right over our heads, these various programs have been instigated gradually but are going full bore now, it's called conditioning, soo now that most of the masses are or have been conditioned to expect white skies as seen in the coke commercials, the stonehenge microsoft screen saver etc. Everything is OK, unfortunatly everything is not ok, the ptb are and have been lying to us for ages, now they carbon tax us, the ice caps on mars are melting too, mr Obama has already sold his soul to the ptb, thing is in order to get to the white house he had already sold it before he got there, other wise you end up like kennedy with a hole in your head if you do not comply. I post on here in the hope that some people are awake or at least willing to wake up, because we yes we the many to many in their books do have the power because they are the few, but we allow them to hold the riens, we, meaning all of us together can change the course of this planet earth and our future here for us and our children and their children, greg braden the power of prayer, manifesting our dreams, and as the australian aboriginals do, gotta love them! we can collectively dream a future for us here on this planet without pollution, without war, without starvation, without poverty, without thirst because we are running out of drinkable water, without judgement for those who think differently to those fixed morals that someone or the system programed you with so long ago. long post i know, but really needed to get that off my chest. and Namoo no drugs involved, just an open mind and a careing for for all of humanity. Peace to you all.
Last edited by voodmon on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Surfing outside of Platos cave, searching for Blue Skies.
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

Voodmon,

While this is a public forum, there is a certain intention (please, Dave, correct me if I'm wrong) behind the creation of this site. BWD initially created this site to compile, convey, and disseminate weather information to help us enjoy our wind and water sports to the fullest. Later, as the site grew, it organically took on more community-based functions and it has had an overwhelmingly positive effect on uniting our wind-loving community.

We should all have the opportunity to voice our opinions, ideas, etc, but I think where some people my take issue with your posts as they relate to weather is in their cryptic format and obscure references. Your attempts to educate and inform (while well-meaning and passionate) come across as disjointed non-sequiturs. I think you'd be surprised at how many of us are "awake" to some of the things you speak of, but perhaps this type of recreation - based forum is not the best place to discuss global conspiracies, religion, or politics. There are many forums for those sorts of topics with many willing members to bounce ideas off of. I'm not speaking of censorship here, just that there may be better places to channel your energy and passions than on a site devoted to community and recreation. BWD has an incredibly difficult job (on top of his full-time career) maintaining this site and keeping his vision of what this site is about alive. Respecting Dave's intentions for this great weather and community resource (bwd.ca) is something that will make his labour of love that much easier.

Peace!

Chris
Last edited by winddoctor on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poultry in motion
voodmon
Website Donor
Website Donor

thanks windoc

Post by voodmon »

Your reply is eloquently spoken compadre, i do apoligise to the rest of you for over stepping that proverbial line in my temporary lapses of good sense, probably best if i remain silent from now on! I do however know who my friends are and my vehicle has not blown up yet with me in it. Have fun in Peru! nudge nudge :wink: :wink: say no more.
nanmoo

Re: thanks windoc

Post by nanmoo »

voodmon wrote:I do however know who my friends are and my vehicle has not blown up yet with me in it. Have fun in Peru! nudge nudge :wink: :wink: say no more.
Spoiling an otherwise acceptable apology, I think this is exactly what Winddoc was trying to say about cryptic and obscure references.
Don't forget to bring a towel!
voodmon
Website Donor
Website Donor

Well...deep subject!

Post by voodmon »

Perhaps that's just who or what i am, obscure and cryptic? who knows, you have not walked in my shoes nanmoo.